- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Real Estate Services
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Benefits of Public Utilities
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Jacksonville, FL - In an ongoing effort to promote a diverse culture, JEA announced the hiring of its first director of diversity, equity and inclusion. Paul McFadden assumed this new role on Jan. 3, 2022.
JEA created this role as a fundamental building block in growing diversity within the company and cultivating stronger connections with diverse groups in our community. In his new role, McFadden will provide strategic direction in executing JEA’s vision of sustaining an inclusive, respectful, and diverse culture.
McFadden has a breadth of experience at JEA in human resources, and most recently, he served as a Human Resources business partner for the utility. In that role, he served as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues and worked with JEA’s human resources department to find workable solutions.
“JEA continues to build a culture that is firmly rooted in courtesy and respect,” said JEA’s Managing Director and CEO Jay Stowe. “We are committed to creating an atmosphere that is diverse, respectful and inclusive. This is a big step in our journey,
and we’re happy to have Paul at the helm.”
McFadden will earn a salary of $132,516.80.
JEA is a not-for-profit, community-owned utility located in Jacksonville, Florida, proudly serving an estimated 478,000 electric, 357,000 water, 279,000 sewer and 15,000 reclaimed water customers. JEA is not owned by investors. It was created by the City of Jacksonville to serve those who live in Jacksonville and in the surrounding communities. The sole purpose of JEA’s business is to ensure the electric, water and sewer demands of its customers are met, both today and for generations to come with the goal to provide reliable services at the best value to our customers while ensuring our areas’ precious natural resources are protected.
Digital Head Shots (JPG)
- JEA Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Paul McFadden - Download
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.