- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- Look Up an Invoice
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
Worksite Safety Assessments
Contractor Worksite Safety Assessments provide a quantitative measure of job site conditions and compliance outlined in the Contractor Safety Qualification Questionnaire.
A copy of the observation/action item form which lists the identified defects will be left with the Contractor’s Project Supervisor at the conclusion of each assessment. Discrepancies will be followed up with a certified letter to the contractor with the expectation that a written response with appropriate corrective measures will be provided to JEA Safety and Health Services within 10 working days.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.