Sign in

Commercial Forms and Policies Banner

Commercial Forms and Policies

Business man in factory Submit changes to your organization's JEA account.
Commercial Account Update Form

Request to receive an adjustment on your water and/or sewer bill after a leak has been repaired and consumption has returned to normal.
Commercial Water Leak Adjustment Form (PDF)

Did you recently fill a new swimming pool or refill your pool? Download and submit our Swimming Pool Affadavit for a credit on the wastewater portion of your bill.
Swimming Pool Affidavit (PDF)  

Stay in the loop and catch up on the latest with our monthly Commercial eNewsletters. You’ll also find information about products and services designed to save you money on your utility bill.
View Past Commercial Connection eNewsletters

Find forms needed to establish new water or wastewater service to property that is being developed or redeveloped.
Water Meter Applications