- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Purified Water
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Vision, Mission and Values
Informal Procurement Opportunities
Informal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost between $50,000 and $300,000. JEA purchases are made through a competitive bidding process. Current Bid Openings as well as specifications for each bid can be found below. If you are interested in a particular solicitation you can register to be added to our mailing list for notifications.
View Responses for Awarded Solicitations
View Formal Procurement Opportunities ($300,000+)
All bid openings are held on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. at JEA, 21 W. Church Street in the Customer Center 1st Floor, Room 002 (unless otherwise noted). Sealed bid/proposal packets must be submitted to the Bid Office by 12:00 noon prior to bid opening at 2:00 p.m.
Access Bid Forms
97612 (ITN) Apcon Matrix Switch Purchase 2019
The purpose of this Invitation to Negotiate (the "ITN") is to evaluate and select a vendor for Apcon Matrix Switch Purchase 2019 that can provide the items contained within Appendix A Response Workbook and provide the best value to JEA (the "Work" or "Services"). "Best Value" means the highest overall value to JEA with regards to pricing, quality, design, and workmanship.
Bid Due Date: June 25, 2019
97569 (ITN) Two Phase Project Repair & Repurpose JEA Unit 50883
It is the intent of the JEA to award a contract to repair wrecked JEA Unit # 50883 (FREIGHTLINER EXTENDED CAB M2-106 CAB/CHASSIS, VIN # 1FVACYFE0JHJV4390) and Design / Build / Install a Flatbed / Stake body with Lift Gate, Cab Guard, Tow Package / Off-Road Hitch Assembly Etc. PURPOSE: Transport transformers and other various types of JEA Materials. This is a Two Phase Project.
Bid Due Date: June 24, 2019
97543 (ITN) Interior Workspace Program Development Services
JEA is in negotiations with Ryan Companies, US for a build to suit office building identified through a competitive Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) process. JEA may separately solicit architectural/interior design services for the Tenant Improvements (TI) or may contract those services with Ryan Companies. Companies responding to this solicitation may also propose on TI design services if JEA seeks those services in the future for the Corporate Headquarters project. Furniture products and/or office systems will be chosen at a later date and should not be included in response to this solicitation.
The scope of this ITN work is to provide more firm workspace planning for building efficiencies and interior programming only. The work is expected to be short in duration and concentrated to provide more firm programming needs before building design is finalized. Members of JEA staff, CBRE, and Ryan Companies will participate in various meetings and activities for this scope. CBRE previously provided Phase I initial programming for workspace through an earlier assignment. A Phase I summary report has been included as Appendix C - CBRE Workplace JEA Programming Oct 2018. The program planning work will be guided by JEA’s corporate measures of Customer Value, Financial Value, Community Impact Value and Environmental Value.
Bid Due Date: July 1, 2019
97542 (ITN) Executive Coaching
• Conduct Executive Leadership coaching sessions and provide coaching, feedback and/or strategy discussions to Agency personnel by phone, on-line and/or in person to help participant(s) identify critical success factors, identify strengths and weaknesses, and develop personal action plans.
• Provide a diverse pool of executive/business coaches that are International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified. The agency requires business coaching that focuses on aligning individual and organizational goals to optimize mission results.
• Provide coaching, feedback and/or strategy discussions to Agency personnel by phone, on-line and/or in person to help participant(s) identify critical success factors, identify strengths and weaknesses, and develop personal action plans.
Expected Outcome includes but are not limited to:
• Heightened self-awareness.
• Improved self-regulation.
• Higher levels of empathy.
• Boost in cognition at work.
• Increased levels of motivation.
• Better social skills.
• Improved leadership abilities.
Bid Due Date: June 26, 2019
97510 (RFQ) Switzerland Cap Bank Installation
construction of capacitor bank addition complete with steel structures, welded aluminum bus-work, circuit breakers, switches, instrument transformers, protection and control cabling, ground connections, finish conduit system, substation lighting, lightning protection facilities, and other auxiliary items typical of this type of substation. Termination of cables and conductors to equipment, control switchboard panels, and existing ground grid.
Bid Due Date: June 21, 2019
97445 (ITN) One (1) 57000 lb Zero Tail Swing Tracked Excavator (John Deere 245G LC or Equal) (Under Analysis)
The purpose of this Invitation to negotiate (the "ITN") is to solicit pricing and select a vendor(s) for the purchase of purchase One (1) 57,000 LB ZERO Tail Swing Tracked Excavator (John Deere 245G LC or Equal). Unit must be tested and delivered to the JEA Fleet Facility (5717 New Kings Road Jacksonville, Florida 32209) in complete operational condition, with all required equipment and documentation by September 25, 2019. Liquidated Damages ($350.00 per day) Starting September 25, 2019.
Bid Due Date: May 31, 2019
Received Bids Under Analysis.
97417 (RFQ) Renovation of Breakroom and Restrooms (SOCC Dispatch Area)
• Deep clean existing ceramic tile in restrooms, clean tile and grout and seal grout.
• Install new light fixtures in restrooms.
• Install new lights and ceiling tile in break room area; clean ceiling tile grid and HVAC grilles.
• Demolish existing millwork and appliances, install new.
o Millwork includes wall and base cabinets, countertops and island cabinets/countertop.
o Relocate and re-install 2 refrigerators
o Furnish and install: stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, two microwaves, ice machine
• Install new electrical outlets at countertops.
• Upgrade floor and wall finishes in kitchen/break room area.
• Install fire suppression system over stove.
• See construction drawings for additional scope and information.
JEA may take action to perform work in house and, thereby, reduce Contractor workload. These specifications are not intended to supersede Federal, State, or local regulations to which the Contractor must comply.
Bid Due Date: June 18, 2019
97399 (ITN) Independent Evaluator/Consultant for Bid Rule RFP Evaluation for Generation Planning
The Respondent will provide the following services;
1.) Independent evaluation of JEA’s RFP for market power solutions under the Florida Public Service Commission (FPSC) Bid Rule (25-22.082 F.A.C.)
2.) Consultation on issue of RFP bid documents relative to evaluation process
3.) Use of modeling software to facilitate comparative evaluation of potential offers with different terms and capacities than what has been specified.
4.) Provide support to JEA procurement portion of RFP process
5.) Prepare and file testimony as part of JEA’s Need for Power Application (NFP) ( 403.519 Florida Statues, 25-22.082 F.A.C.)
6.) Defend Pre-Filed Testimony before FPSC
7.) Potentially assist in preparing information for responses to interveners.
• Travel will be reimbursable at cost. The Respondents will Bid the mark up on Travel as listed on the Bid Form from zero to a maximum of 7% for overhead administration. JEA’s Travel Policy is provide for policy definition on economical means of travel.
Response Due Date: June 11, 2019