- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- 2022.06.01 JEA Partnering with Customers to be Ready for 2022 Hurricane Season
- 2022.06.08 JEA Announces Next Generation of Customer Experience Delivery
- 2022.06.13 JEA Presents Environmental Stewardship Award to Evoqua Water Technologies
- 2022.07.26 JEA to Suspend Electric, Water Disconnections During Peak of Summer Heat
- 2022.08.27 Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Remains in Effect for Sandalwood Area as JEA Continues Testing
- 2022.08.28 JEA Lifts Boil Water Advisory for Sandalwood Area
- 2022.09.26 JEA Prepares for Hurricane Ian, Response Procedures in Place
- 2022.09.27 JEA Prepared to Respond to Hurricane Ian Impacts
- 2022.09.28 JEA Welcomes Mutual Aid Response to Hurricane Ian
- 2022.09.29 JEA Crews Restoring Power Throughout Jacksonville
- 2022.10.03 JEA Names Pedro Melendez Vice President, Planning, Engineering & Construction
- 2022.10.20 JEA Honors Local Agency Partners for Their Work in the Community
- 2022.11.04 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Community Work in Northeast Florida
- 2022.11.08 JEA Prepares for Subtropical Storm Nicole
- 2022.11.11 All Storm Restorations Continue Today; JEA to Lift Limited Emergency Operations
- 2022.12.12 JEA Women's, Men's Teams Win Top Honors at Statewide Water Competition
- 2022.12.20 JEA Offers Tips in Advance of Severe Cold Weather
- 2022.12.24 JEA Offers Tips During Severe Cold Weather
- 2023.01.10 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Mutual Aid Work
- 2023.03.06 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Safety
- 2023.03.07 New JEA HQ Customer Center to Open April 10
- 2023.04.06 JEA Lineworkers Earn Top Honors at International Lineman’s Rodeo
- 2023.04.25 Community Invited to May 25 Public Forum on Northeast Florida’s Energy Future
- 2023.05.01 JEA Receives Recognition for Commitment to Urban Tree Management
- 2023.05.18 JEA's Long-Range Clean Energy Plan Available to Public
- 2023.05.26 JEA Ready for 2023 Hurricane Season, Offers Tips to Help Customers Prepare
- 2023.06.05 Helen Materazzi Named JEA Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness
- 2023.06.14 JEA Upgrading Water Meters for All Customers
- 2023.06.15 JEA Crews Heading to Tallahassee to Assist with Storm Restoration
- 2023.06.26 JEA Presents Environmental Stewardship Award to 29 Local Companies
- 2023.07.14 JEA Launches Fleet Vehicle Electrification Program
- 2023.08.22 JEA Issues Precautionary Boil Water Advisory for South Philips Highway and Nocatee Area, Encourages All Customers to Conserve
- 2023.08.22 Chief Human Resources Officer, VyStar Credit Union
- 2023.08.23 Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Remains in Effect for South Philips Highway, Nocatee Area, JEA Continues to Encourage All Customers to Conserve
- 2023.08.24 JEA Lifts Precautionary Boil Water Advisory for South Philips Highway, Nocatee Area
- 2023.08.28 JEA Prepares for Tropical Storm Idalia Encourages Customers to Be Ready
- 2023.08.30 JEA Responding to Customers Due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023.11.15 JEA Receives Top Ranking in 2023 Business Satisfaction Survey by J.D. Power
- 2023.11.07 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs That Enhance the Community
- 2023.11.20 Juli Crawford Promoted to JEA Vice President, Enterprise Strategy & Planning
- 2023.11.28 JEA and UNF Advance Sustainable Solutions at Lab Opening
- 2024.01.09 Bond Rating Agencies Affirm Strong Financial Status for JEA Water Services
- 2024.01.30 JEA Hosts FMEA Lineman Competition
- 2024.01.31 JEA Honored with Statewide Award for Mutual Aid Assistance
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business and Supplier Diversity Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Water Facilities
- Frequent Water Questions
- JEA's H2.0 Purification Program
- Water Hardness Levels
- Water Meter Technology Upgrade
- Real Estate Services
- Benefits of Public Utilities
- Letter from Managing Director and CEO
- Una carta de nuestro director ejecutivo
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Keeping Your Bill Affordable
The Customer Solutions Center at the new JEA headquarters, located at 225 N. Pearl St. in downtown Jacksonville, is now open to the public.
The ground-floor Customer Solutions Center is the place for customers to pay their bills, discuss their accounts and learn about ways to save with one-on-one support from JEA Customer Advisors. Our new self-service kiosks accept bill payments with cash, checks, credit and debit cards, and mobile wallets. With our QLess option, you can enter a virtual queue via your mobile device or computer and receive real-time status updates. Rather than wait in line, you can arrive exactly on time.
The seven-story office building is located in the heart of downtown, one block east of the Duval County Courthouse and a short distance from JTA’s Jacksonville Regional Transportation Center, a hub connecting customers to various mass transit options
throughout our community.
Read the press release for more information about the building and opening.
How the New Headquarters Building is Committed to Environmental Sustainability
Questions and Answers
We will begin serving customers at the new Headquarters on Monday, April 10, 2023. Hours of operation are weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
JEA will provide parking vouchers for the Duval County Courthouse Garage, 151 Clay St.
JEA will continue to maintain its current buildings until a new owner(s) is secured. JEA will market the properties for sale and possible redevelopment.
No, the Customer Center at 21 West Church Street will not be open to the public after April 7, 2023.
The new JEA Headquarters is approximately 153,000 square feet.
The new Headquarters was being planned for a Gold LEED certification for energy efficiency. The new building also was designed to use 42 percent less water than a conventional office. This will result in savings of over 500,000 gallons of potable water per year. That’s the equivalent of 80 single-family homes.
JEA is committed to investing in Jacksonville and contributing to the growth of downtown. It will be located in downtown Jacksonville’s central business district for customer convenience and to support area economic development. The site is just east of the Duval County Courthouse lawn and near other city government buildings.
The Headquarters will also enable JEA to attract and retain an engaged workforce.
The new Headquarters building was not planned for Category 5 hurricane rating but has been constructed with redundancy measures.
Ryan Companies purchased the land – 1.5 acres - from the City of Jacksonville for $2.6 million in June 2019. In November 2022, Ryan Companies sold the building to Real Capital Solutions, a Colorado-based real estate investor. Ryan will continue to serve as property manager for the Headquarters, and JEA will be leasing the building.
The guaranteed maximum price with Ryan Companies is approximately $75 million; additional interior build-out and improvements is estimated at $25 million.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.