- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Real Estate Services
JEA's unique and engaging school performances are a great way to help shake things up in your classroom and teach your students about efficiency and conservation.
Energy and Water Detective Programs
The Energy Detective Program is a 45-minute live presentation that helps 3rd through 7th graders learn what energy is and where it comes from. They discover ways to conserve energy at home and at school, and it allows students to experiment with multiple energy-saving products.
The Water Detective Program is a 45-minute presentation that helps students learn about the sources and uses of water. They discover ways to conserve water at home and at school, and it allows students to experiment with water sources and properties.
Contact Tree Hill Nature Center to bring any of these free programs to your school.
More Educational Resources From JEA
JEA Power Pals
In this 4-week program, first grade students learn about electric safety through fun, interactive activities. JEA employees join students in their classrooms, explaining good safety practices and how to spot dangers that may be inside or outside their
homes. JEA also offers a one-hour Power Pals program that can easily fit into your busy day or an after-school program.
Learn more about JEA Power Pals
JEA at the MOSH
Head to Jacksonville's Museum of Science and History for a fun-filled day of learning! Our indoor, interactive electricity exhibit, JEA Power Play, and our outdoor, Florida-friendly landscaping exhibit are sure to keep your little curious ones busy. Be
sure to also check the schedule for Extreme Science! in the JEA Science Theater.
Learn more about JEA at the MOSH
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.