- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- 2022.06.01 JEA Partnering with Customers to be Ready for 2022 Hurricane Season
- 2022.06.08 JEA Announces Next Generation of Customer Experience Delivery
- 2022.06.13 JEA Presents Environmental Stewardship Award to Evoqua Water Technologies
- 2022.07.26 JEA to Suspend Electric, Water Disconnections During Peak of Summer Heat
- 2022.08.27 Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Remains in Effect for Sandalwood Area as JEA Continues Testing
- 2022.08.28 JEA Lifts Boil Water Advisory for Sandalwood Area
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business and Supplier Diversity Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Real Estate Services
- Letter from Managing Director and CEO
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Benefits of Public Utilities
JEA's unique and engaging school performances are a great way to help shake things up in your classroom and teach your students about efficiency and conservation.
Energy and Water Detective Programs
The Energy Detective Program is a 45-minute live presentation that helps 3rd through 7th graders learn what energy is and where it comes from. They discover ways to conserve energy at home and at school, and it allows students to experiment with multiple energy-saving products.
The Water Detective Program is a 45-minute presentation that helps students learn about the sources and uses of water. They discover ways to conserve water at home and at school, and it allows students to experiment with water sources and properties.
Contact Tree Hill Nature Center to bring any of these free programs to your school.
More Educational Resources From JEA
JEA Power Pals
In this three-week program, first grade students learn about electric safety through fun, interactive activities. JEA team members join students in their classrooms, explaining good safety practices and how to spot dangers that may be inside or outside their
homes. JEA also offers a one-hour Power Pals program that can easily fit into your busy day or an after-school program.
Learn more about JEA Power Pals
JEA at the MOSH
Head to Jacksonville's Museum of Science and History for a fun-filled day of learning! Our indoor, interactive electricity exhibit, JEA Power Play, and our outdoor, Florida-friendly landscaping exhibit are sure to keep your little curious ones busy. Be
sure to also check the schedule for Extreme Science! in the JEA Science Theater.
Learn more about JEA at the MOSH
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.