We’re making paying your bill more convenient than ever. JEA authorized payment-only locations credit your account within an hour. Hours vary by location. Always look for official JEA signage and have your bill and/or account number with you.
Find out which payment types are accepted at our various payment-only locations.
Distance from me
Payment Type Accepted
- Credit card payments will be assessed a third party vendor fee; however all other methods are free.
- Credit card, debit card, and bank account payments accepted through your JEA.com account on a computer terminal in the lobby. If you do not have a JEA.com account, we can help you create one.
- Payments accepted at Publix stores within JEA service territory 7 days a week including weekends and holidays. Payments made 7 am - 10 pm will post within 30 minutes. Ability to pay depends on customer service desk hours at each location.
- Payments accepted at Winn Dixie stores within JEA service territory 7 days a week including weekends and holidays. Payments made 6 am - 10 pm will post within 30 minutes. Ability to pay depends on customer service desk hours at each location. Money orders used at Winn-Dixie must be purchased at Winn-Dixie. Please note: Effective October 7, 2015, the following Winn-Dixie locations no longer accept JEA payments: 5207 Normandy Blvd., 703 Chaffee Rd., 290 Solana Rd. PVB, 2220 Country Rd. 210 W STE 200.
- Beginning October 1, 2021, the COJ Tax Collector’s Office will no longer accept JEA utility bill payments.