- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Real Estate Services
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
Drug- and Alcohol-Free Workplace
JEA has a zero-tolerance policy as part of our commitment to safety and an alcohol- and drug-free workplace. As part of the CSMP contractors are required to perform substance abuse testing, and breathe alcohol.
- Random (10% of employees or employees working on a JEA project or site)
- For cause/Reasonable Suspicion
We require all JEA contractors and subcontractors to perform a 5 panel substance abuse screening for:
Each contractor and subcontractor employee in a safety sensitive position or performing a safety sensitive task is also subject to this requirement. The results of substance abuse screening shall be forwarded to Safety@jea.com or faxed to (904) 665-4345 by the 10th of each month.
In accordance with JEA’s zero tolerance program, any contractor employee who tests positive or refuses to take the test will be immediately dismissed and not allowed to work on any JEA project.