- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Drug- and Alcohol-Free Workplace
JEA has a zero-tolerance policy as part of our commitment to safety and an alcohol- and drug-free workplace. As part of the CSMP contractors are required to perform substance abuse testing, and breathe alcohol.
- Random (10% of employees or employees working on a JEA project or site)
- For cause/Reasonable Suspicion
We require all JEA contractors and subcontractors to perform a 5 panel substance abuse screening for:
Each contractor and subcontractor employee in a safety sensitive position or performing a safety sensitive task is also subject to this requirement. The results of substance abuse screening shall be forwarded to Safety@jea.com or faxed to (904) 665-4345 by the 10th of each month.
In accordance with JEA’s zero tolerance program, any contractor employee who tests positive or refuses to take the test will be immediately dismissed and not allowed to work on any JEA project.
Empowering Our Community
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.