- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
Completion and Acceptance Phase of a Water and Wastewater Development Project
As your project nears completion, the JEA Development Team and Construction Inspection Team are here to assist you throughout the remainder of your project.
- Certificate of Completion: For JEA and/or FDEP Permits, a Certificate of Completion must be approved prior to water/wastewater service. Please visit the Permitting page for more information.
- Acceptance Package: Any JEA dedicated utilities will require an acceptance package. All applicable forms and checklists can be found on the Forms and Procedures page.
- Final Inspection: Once all items in the acceptance package have been submitted and approved, a final inspection of the project will be scheduled.
- Submit your application and payment for required services, which may include deposit requirements. Contact our Customer Center at (904) 665-5260 regarding billing inquiries.
Request A Drawing
Sometimes you need As-Built drawings to represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how amd infrastructure was actually installed during the construction phase.