- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Completion and Acceptance Phase of a Water and Wastewater Development Project
As your project nears completion, the JEA Development Team and Construction Inspection Team are here to assist you throughout the remainder of your project.
Submit your project as-built using the JEA As-Built Submittal Transmittal Form (PDF). Once approved by the JEA Development Team, you will receive an As-Built Approval Letter.
Certificate of Completion
For JEA and/or FDEP permits, a Certificate of Completion must be approved prior to water/wastewater service. The As-Built Approval Letter is required to be submitted with the Certificate of Completion permit documents to the JEA Self-Permitting Team. If you do not have a JEA permit, the JEA Self-Permitting Team will sign off on your Certificate of Completion and provide it back to you for transmittal to FDEP.
Download Certificate of Completion Applications below, depending on the needs of your project. See Certificate of Completion page for additional information.
- JEA Water and Wastewater Certificate of Completion Application (PDF)
- FDEP Water Certificate of Completion Application (PDF)
- FDEP Wastewater Certificate of Completion Application (PDF)
Any JEA dedicated utilities will require an acceptance package. All applicable forms and checklists can be found on the
Forms and Procedures page.
Once all items in the Acceptance Package have been submitted and approved, a final inspection of the project will be scheduled. If necessary, a punch-list will be created by the project inspector.
Once all punch-list items have been addressed the project can be accepted by JEA. Once accepted, JEA will issue a Project Acceptance Letter and the project will be released for new services to be installed.
New Service Applications and Payment
Submit your application and payment for required services, which may include deposit requirements. For billing inquiries, please contact our Customer Center at
(904) 665-5260. You may pay for your new services at any time during the construction period; you do not need to wait until the project has been accepted.
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.