- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Executives
- Commercial Standby Power
- Dedicated Business Support Team
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Landlord Agreement Program
JEA’s Landlord Agreement is designed to make the transition between tenants easier for you and your new tenant. Find out if you qualify.
Enjoy the Benefits
- Exemption from service connection fees
- Continuation of utility services with the exception of severance for non-payment by tenant
- Prevents the need of calling JEA to turn on power
- Allows Management Staff to get an apartment unit ready in a shorter time period
- Utility service available for cleaning, maintenance and unit preparations at your convenience
- Simplified accounting, auditing and monitoring using a detailed statement
Please notify JEA when buying or selling property so it may be added or deleted from the Landlord Agreement Program.
How the Landlord Agreement Program Works
The customer submits an application for service and expresses interest in the Landlord Agreement Program. Your established account will serve as the account to house all of your service agreements. There is no limit to the number of service agreements that can be added to the program, however, there is a minimum of five (5) premises required to participate in the program.
Once we’ve received your signed application for the program, we will assign you a Landlord number.
When a bill is generated on your account, it will contain the total amount due for all service addresses that have rolled into your name during that billing period. A detailed statement will be attached, which lists the charges for each individual service agreement.
All billing inquiries or billing issues shall be directed to the Commercial Customer Contacts department at (904) 665-6250.
Note: If you wish to terminate your Landlord Agreement, or portions thereof, a written request must be received.
InvestSmart = A Smart Investment
Make energy-efficiency upgrades and get rebates for them. It’s a win-win.