- Business Resources
- Fleet Electrification Program
- Save Energy and Money
- Tax Exemptions
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Natural Gas Supply
- Commercial Standby Power
- Telecom Services
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Commercial Water, Wastewater or Irrigation Bill Adjustments
- Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and Applications
- Claim Resolution for Businesses
- Small Business Hub
- New Business Customers
- JEA Landlord Agreement Program Form
- JEA Landlord Agreement Program Adding and Removing Addresses
Small Business Hub
We’re Here to Help Small Businesses Save Money and Reduce Energy
The CEO of a local small business, JET Sales Solutions, explains how two JEA incentive programs have helped his business save money on its utility bill, by reducing their use of energy and water.
See how else JET Sales Solutions benefited from JEA Electrification and Business Rebates Program.
Team Members Powering a Vibrant Community
JEA team members give to numerous community causes and volunteer their time and talents to benefit area nonprofits and education programs. Because Northeast Florida is where we live, it’s where we give.
Make Your Business More Energy Efficient
JEA’s new Business Energy Advisor is a valuable tool that can help improve the energy efficiency of your business. It offers guidance around available technologies and calculators to help you make the best decisions when considering new equipment, all customized for different business types.
Business Energy Advisor
JEA’s Business Energy Advisor can help you save time, money and energy. It's your source for actionable advice on proven energy management strategies and technologies.