- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Real Estate Services
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.
Engaging Our Community
JEA regularly holds community meetings, energy efficiency workshops and engages with our customers by participating in various events around town.
View Our Schedule of Events
Events and Expos
JEA participates in events throughout the year as an opportunity to connect with our customers face-to-face.
Request JEA at Your Event
JEA offers free presentations designed to educate customers about the services, products and projects.
Request a Speaker
JEA offers free tours designed to educate our customers about how our various plants operate.
Request a Facility Tour
Empowering STEM Leaders of Tomorrow
JEA employees are proud to work and live in the communities we serve.
At JEA, we embody a strong culture of giving. Throughout the year, JEA hosts various employee collection drives and fundraisers to give back to those in need.
Learn about the Non-profits We Support
JEA employees are our strongest connection to the communities we service. By giving thousands of volunteer hours each year, we are able to help improve the quality of life for our customers.
Connect with Our Volunteers
Learn How You Can Give Back
The Neighbor to Neighbor Fund helps elderly, disabled, and those less fortunate keep the lights on and water running during a financial crisis.
Learn How You Can Contribute With Your Monthly JEA Bill
Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
JEA has partnered with the City of Jacksonville’s Department of Housing and Neighborhoods to assist customers in making energy and water efficiency upgrades in their homes.
Local Agency Recognition
Annually, local agencies provide millions of dollars in financial assistance to JEA customers in need. We're recognizing those who help make this happen every year.
JEA forms partnerships with, and sometimes financially supports, many local and regional groups in Northeast Florida who are working to educate the community on environmental issues.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.