- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- JEA Capacity Fee Prepayment Program
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
Reference Materials for Electric Development Projects
Our Reference Material Center contains useful information to help anyone who is planning and installing electric, transmission or distribution utility services.
Our Standards Manuals
- Electric Transmission Standards
- Overhead Electric Distribution Standards
- Substation Standards
- Underground Electric Distribution Standards
- Street Light Standards
- Power Generation Standards
For any issues or questions about our standards manuals please contact Electric Standards.
The Future of Planning and Development
JEA is implementing a cloud-based solution for our water and wastewater planning and development team, eliminating paper plans while maintaining digital files for our records.