- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
- Water and Wastewater Standards
For those neighborhoods interested, JEA offers programs for overhead (OH) to underground (UG) conversion of utility lines and for water main extensions. This program, the Neighborhood Assessment Program (NAP), provides a means for neighborhoods to finance these projects through a special assessment process.
Overhead to Underground Conversion Program
This program focuses on undergrounding overhead electric, telephone, cable television, communication or other overhead distribution line facilities located within the public rights of way in a defined neighborhood boundary.
- General Guidelines for Converting to Underground Power Lines
- Frequently Asked Questions about Converting to Undergound Power Lines
Water Main Extension Program
This program focuses on water main extensions located within the public rights of way in a defined neighborhood boundary.
The Future of Planning and Development
JEA is implementing a cloud-based solution for our water and wastewater planning and development team, eliminating paper plans while maintaining digital files for our records.