- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer(1)
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Bid Forms
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Honors and Achievements
- Community Impact
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Real Estate Services
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA. This process designates an Unsolicited Vendor Contact (UVC) Coordinator to serve as a single point of contact for all unsolicited calls.
- Contractor Safety
This is required for any safety sensitive work, including construction and maintenance.
- Responsible Bidders
If you would like to bid on specific construction projects, you must become pre-approved.
- Qualified Proposers
If you would like to bid on specific water, sewer, and environmental design service projects, you must become pre-approved.
Zycus for Potential Suppliers
If you are seeking to do business with JEA and do not have an existing contract, please sign up as a Potential Supplier in the Zycus Portal to participate in sourcing events for various opportunities.
If you are a vendor with questions on how to do business with JEA, please contact us:
Fuel Management Services
JEA Fuels Management Services (FMS) has an ongoing intent to solicit bids for the procurement of generating fuels including, but not limited to, petroleum coke, coal, limestone, no. 2 diesel fuel oil and no. 6 residual fuel oil. Due to the timely nature of fuel procurement, FMS does not advertise individual bid solicitations on JEA’s website. Instead, FMS will solicit bids from those known suppliers on the FMS Bidders List. If your company would like to be considered for the FMS Bidders List, please completely fill out and return the FMS Responsible Bidders List Application along with any necessary documentation as instructed on the form.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.