- Advanced Technology Meters
- Exceleron honors JEA with 2016 President’s Award for Special Recognition
- J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Receives Mayor’s Environmental Award
- JEA Water/Wastewater Team Takes Home Top Honors
- JEA Wins Top Honors at Water Environment Federation Competition
- JEA’s Cybersecurity Efforts Receive National Recognition
- Lineman Rodeo
- Melissa Dykes Recognized
- Paul McElroy, Ultimate CEO
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Real Estate Services
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA. This process designates an Unsolicited Vendor Contact (UVC) Coordinator to serve as a single point of contact for all unsolicited calls.
This is required for any safety sensitive work, including construction and maintenance.
If you would like to bid on specific construction projects, you must become pre-approved.
If you would like to bid on specific water, sewer, and environmental design service projects, you must become pre-approved.
If you are a vendor with questions on how to do business with JEA, please view JEA's bid process or contact us:
Fuel Management Services
JEA Fuels Management Services (FMS) has an ongoing intent to solicit bids for the procurement of generating fuels including, but not limited to, petroleum coke, coal, limestone, no. 2 diesel fuel oil and no. 6 residual fuel oil. Due to the timely nature of fuel procurement, FMS does not advertise individual bid solicitations on JEA’s website. Instead, FMS will solicit bids from those known suppliers on the FMS Bidders List. If your company would like to be considered for the FMS Bidders List, please completely fill out and return the FMS Responsible Bidders List Application along with any necessary documentation as instructed on the form.
Step into JEA's Outage Center
Need to report or monitor an outage? Do it right here.