- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Safety Orientation Training for Contractors
All JEA contractor and subcontractor employees must receive basic work site safety orientation and/or training, in addition to any other JEA specific requirements.
We recognize that many contractors have excellent training programs in place; however to ensure consistency, all contractors and subcontractor employees working at JEA sites or projects are required to complete either:
- JEA Construction Site Safety Orientation (JEA CSSO) conducted by the Northeast Florida Safety Council (NEFSC)
This course is a modified version of the NCCER CSSO course and is specific for JEA as it includes the additional 2-hour JEA Operation Specific Safety Training. The JEA CSSO course is only available at the NEFSC.
- or -
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) 8-hour Construction Site Safety Orientation (CSSO) and 2-hour JEA Operation Specific Safety Training
This option is for those students who have not taken the JEA specific CSSO class at the Northeast Florida Safety Council.)
- or -
- OSHA 10-hour for Construction Safety and Health and 2-hour JEA Operation Specific Safety Training
- Site Specific Orientation may be required depending on your job site. Contact your JEA Project Manager for specific site requirements.
In addition to meeting the requirements of employees listed above, supervisors/foremen are required to attend the Safety Leadership Development program offered through NEFSC or an equivalent program.