- Benefits and Total Rewards
- The Unbeatable Team
- Veteran Appreciation
- Veterans Preference
- Combustion Turbine Facilities
- Electric Facilities
- Electric Safety
- Northside Generating Station
- St. Johns River Power Park
- Exceleron honors JEA with 2016 President’s Award for Special Recognition
- J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Receives Mayor’s Environmental Award
- JEA Water/Wastewater Team Takes Home Top Honors
- JEA Wins Top Honors at Water Environment Federation Competition
- JEA’s Cybersecurity Efforts to Receive National Recognition
- Lineman Rodeo
- Melissa Dykes Recognized
- Paul McElroy, Ultimate CEO
- Consumptive Use Permit Approved for JEA Customer Water Use
- Don't Lose Your Cool in the Summer
- JEA in the Top 10 Utility Solar Rankings
- JEA Receives Special Recognition Award for Outstanding Safety Performance
- JEA Sponsors Home Energy Makeover Contest
- JEA Warns Customers to Beware of Scams Involving Utility Bill Payments
- Safety and Awareness for Our Customers
- When the Temperature Dips, Follow These Energy-Saving Tips
- Arlington Expressway Project Extended
- Arlington Expressway Traffic Alert for JEA Project
- JEA Announces Organizational Changes
- JEA Arlington Expressway Project Extended
- JEA Awarded as 2012 Region Best Tasting Drinking Water
- JEA Board Approves Fuel Charge and Water/Sewer Rate Decrease
- JEA Board Meeting Being Held at Special Time and Place
- JEA Board of Directors Names McElroy New CEO
- JEA Board Removes $2 Branch Fee
- JEA CEO Candidates Narrowed
- JEA CEO Jim Dickenson Announces Retirement
- JEA Chief Public Affairs Officer Receives National Public Power Award
- JEA Earns Reliable Power Recognition
- JEA Encourages Community to Recycle Used Cooking Oil for Biodiesel
- JEA Encourages Customers to Slay Vampire Load
- JEA Finance and Audit Committee Recommendation: Decrease Fuel Charge and Reduce Previously Approved Water/Sewer Rate Increase
- JEA Has Strong Showing at Black Expo
- JEA Hits the 3 Million CFL Mark
- JEA Joins Green Button
- JEA Meets Fiscal Year Goals
- JEA Named Tree Line USA Utility by Arbor Day Foundation
- JEA Observes Lineworker Appreciation Day
- JEA Offers Tips to Keep Summer Bills from Heating Up
- JEA Receives Safety Award and Places in Lineman Rodeo
- JEA Reminds Community of Benefits of Public Power During National Public Power Week
- JEA River Crossing Project Completed
- JEA Volunteers Help Build Community
- JEA Warns Customers About New Scams
- Joseph Belechak Named JEA CEO
- Southside Boulevard to be Temporarily Closed This Weekend for JEA Water Project
- Big Jim Returns
- Bud Para Elected President-Elect of FMEA Board of Directors
- From the CEO: Our Commitment to Improving the Health of the St. Johns River
- JEA and the Jacksonville Zoo Join Forces to Save Wood Storks
- JEA Board Approves Customer Fuel Credit
- JEA Board Meeting Now Streamed Live
- JEA Celebrates Arbor Day with Tree Planting and Named Tree Line USA Utility
- JEA Encourages Customers to Have a Hurricane Plan
- JEA Forester Mike Robinson Recognized at 2013 Environmental Symposium
- JEA Hosts State-Wide Lineman Competition
- JEA Improves Significantly in 2013 J.D. Power 2013 Electric Residential Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Industrial Pretreatment Awards
- JEA Keeping Close Eye on Tropical Storm Andrea
- JEA Offers Tips for Keeping Your Cool in Hot Weather
- JEA Partners with Keep Jacksonville Beautiful and Duval County Public Schools
- JEA PowerPlay Comes to MOSH
- JEA Receives Two Green Awards
- JEA Recognizes Lineworkers Appreciation Day
- JEA Recycling Cooking Oil Collected at Greater Jacksonville Kingfish Tournament
- JEA Responds to COJ Request to Disconnect Some Streetlights
- JEA Responds to Water Quality Ranking
- JEA ShopSmart Program Offers Attic Insulation
- JEA Warns Customers of a New Energy Audit Scam
- JEA Website and Pay-by-Phone System Down
- JEA Wins Top Honors at International Lineman Competition
- JEA Wins Top Honors at State-Wide Lineman Competition
- New JEA Board Leadership Stresses Customer Focus
- Traffic Alert for Arlington Expressway Service Road
- Traffic Alert for Atlantic Boulevard
- Traffic Alert for Eastbound Atlantic Boulevard
- Traffic Alert for North Arlington Expressway Service Road
- Traffic Alert for Ocean Street and Bay Street Intersection
- Traffic Alert for University Blvd. N.
- Cold Weather Tips from JEA
- Enroll in JEA eBill and Enter to Win an Apple iPad
- Florida Move Over Act Now Protects Utility Vehicles
- Grease in the Drain is a Recipe for Disaster
- JEA Announces Great iPad Giveaway Winners
- JEA Announces Rebates for Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- JEA Board Approves Fuel Credit for Customers
- JEA Board Approves New Officers
- JEA Customers Can Take Advantage of ENERGY STAR and WaterSense Tax Breaks
- JEA Customers Can Track Usage in Cold Weather
- JEA Executive Elected President of FMEA Board of Directors
- JEA Fuel Credit Begins July 1
- JEA Hosts Community Discussion on EPA Proposed Clean Power Plan
- JEA is Prepared for Hurricane Season 2014
- JEA Offers Tips to Keep Summer Bills from Overheating
- JEA Receives National Recognition for Reliable Electric Operations
- JEA Recognized for Helping Large Businesses
- JEA Recognized with Siemens Lifetime Achievement Award
- JEA Recognizes Linemen
- JEA Releases 2013 Water Quality Report
- JEA Taking Electric Unit Offline
- JEA to Host Community Discussion on EPA's Power Plan
- JEA To Perform Smoke Test in San Jose
- JEA Warns Customers Against Ongoing Scams
- May Your Holidays be Bright, and Your Utility Bill Dim
- Big Increase in Grease and Wipes at Wastewater Treatment Facility
- City of Jacksonville, JEA Announce Partnership with GE to Pilot Innovative LED Street Light Solution
- City of Jacksonville, JEA, and GE to Begin Innovative Partnership
- Cold Weather Tips to Keep Your Bill from Overheating
- JEA Accepting Free Charging Station Applications
- JEA Begins Dark Fiber Leasing Program
- JEA Offers Tips to Keep Summer Bills Cool
- JEA Sewer Improvement Project: State Street & Union Street
- JEA Traffic Alert - State and Union Street Detours
- JEA’s Board Approves Customer Fuel Credit
- New Town of Orange Park Public Service Tax
- Statement from JEA Regarding the Environmental Protection Agency’s Release of the Clean Power Plan Final Rule
- Traffic Alert - Liberty Street Temporary Road Closure
- Traffic Alert - Liberty Street Temporary Road Closure Update
- Hurricane Matthew Advisory
- JEA Begins River Crossing Project
- JEA Board Approves Fuel Rate Decrease
- JEA Infrastructure Project Starts Tomorrow at The Jacksonville Landing
- JEA Offers Tips to Keep Energy Costs Steady in Cold Weather
- JEA Offers Tips to Keep Summer Bills from Heating Up
- JEA Places First at State-Wide Lineman Competition
- JEA Receives National Achievement Award
- JEA Recognizes Companies for Outstanding Environmental Performance
- JEA Soars in J.D. Power Business Customer Satisfaction
- Standard and Poor's raises JEA's credit rating to AAA Highest Rating Possible
- Image Library
- Weekly Radio Show
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Collection System
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Trenchless Technology
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Quality
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Real Estate Services
Bid Openings and Results
JEA provides electric, water and sewer services in parts of Clay, Duval, Nassau and St Johns counties. We are always improving our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. Results on current projects out for bid can be found here as well as bid award information for past projects.
2017-10-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 137-17 Construction Services for CR210 Booster Pump Station (BPS) Pipeline Cleaning Facilities and Force Main Cleaning: CR 210 BPS to Blacks Ford WRF
2017-10-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 130-17 Construction Services for Otter Run Water Treatment Plant Renewal and Replacement
- 134-17 Huffman Rd - Tulip Cir N to St. Johns Bluff Rd - FM - S (CP175-34S)
- 135-17 General Engineering Services for Transmission and Substation Projects
2017-09-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 082-17 Phase 2 - Design, Permitting, and Construction Management of Septic Tank Phase-Out Program
- 116-17 Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Expansion from 6.0 to 9.0 MGC
- 119-17 Lofton Oaks WTP Improvement
- 126-17 Supply of Concrete Poles for JEA Inventory Stock
- 127-17 Engineering Services for Buckman Biosolids Conversion Capital Project Components
- 128-17 Engineering Services for the Nocatee South Tank and Booster Pump Station
2017-09-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 120-17 Construction Services for the Nassau 138kV Substation Reconfiguration
2017-09-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 133-17 Installation of Five (5) kV and One (1) 138 kV Capacitor Banks
2017-08-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 097-17 Irrigation Backflow Prevention Testing Services
- 102-17 Purchase and Implementation of JEA Backup and Recovery Solution and Associated Maintenance and Support
- 121-17 Storage Area Network (SAN) Switch Replacment
- 125-17 Construction Services for Greenland Energy Center Fuel Oil and Demineralized Water Storage Tank Additions
- 131-17 Class 211 Bucket Truck Purchases
2017-08-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 110-17 Supply of Safety Products for JEA Inventory Stock
- 111-17 Southwest Service Area Infiltration and Inflow Study and Remediation Plan
- 124-17 Construction Services for Northside Substation (NGS) Bay Addition and St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP) Station Service Conversion
2017-08-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 112-17 Engineering Services for Walnut Street 60" Trunk Sewer Replacement
- 123-17 JEA Headquarters Office Facility Owner's Representative
2017-08-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 071-17 Engineering Services for Nassau Regional Water Reclamation Facility Projects - Phase 2
- 102-17 Purchase and Implementation of JEA Backup and Recovery Solution and Associated Maintenance and Support
- 108-17 Engineering Services for the District II Primary Clarifier #2 and #3 Rehabilitation Project
2017-07-25 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 093-17 Security Services for JEA
- 113-17 Copier Services and Printer Maintenance for JEA
- 115-17 Greenland Energy Center Tank Additions (2 Fuel & 1 Demineralized Water)
- 117-17 FY18 Electric Equipment Replacements and Expansion - Four (4) 55' Bucket & Two (2) 55' Bucket Truck/Material Handlers
2017-07-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 103-17 Construction Services for Main Street (WTP) Well Number 15
- 104-17 Water/Wastewater General Construction Services for JEA
- 105-17 William Burgess - SR 200 to Harts Rd - 16" Sewer Force Main and Reclaim Water Main
- 107-17 Review Water Main Extension Phase 1
2017-06-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 106-17 Water Main Construction Services - Yellow Bluff Rd. - Marshland Dr. to Tisons Bluff Rd.
- 109-17 Professional Services for Decommissioning Management SJRPP
2017-06-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 040-17 Inspection and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
- 085-17 T-Line to Busch Drive Transmission Force Main
- 088-17 Joint Agency Fuel Supply Products, Fuel Cards, and Related Services
- 096-17 Construction Services for Woodmere Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Well #3 and Nassau Regional WTP #3
2017-06-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 090-17 Construction Services for Arlington Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump
- 101-17 Supply of Submersible Pump Seals for JEA's Pump Shop
2017-05-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 083-17 Engineering Services for the Buckman - 5301 Buffalo Ave - Class III/IV Pump Station Rehabilitation Project
- 084-17 Engineering Services for 6217 Wilson Road - Wastewater Pumping Station Upgrades
- 085-17 T-Line to Bush Drive Transmission Force Main
- 091-17 Engineering Services for Gate Pkwy - Glen Kernan to T-Line - New - Trans - Reclaimed Water
- 099-17 Nassau Regional WTP Emergency Storage Improvements
- 100-16 Pole Attachment Permit Processing for JEA
2017-05-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 045-17 Switchgear Breaker Testing Services for JEA
- 071-17 Engineering Services for Nassau Regional Water Reclamation Facility Projects
2017-05-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 058-17 Disturbed Concrete Restoration (JSEB Sheltered Market)
- 082-17 Design, Permitting and Construction Management of Septic Tank Phase-Out Projects
- 086-17 Engineering Services for the Lakeshore Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Reservoir and Wellhead No. 2 Rehabilitation
2017-05-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 055-17 Barricade Services for JEA and City of Jacksonville
- 073-17 Construction Services for the Ortega River Crossing Circuit 666 Structures #31 thru #28 and Circuit 669 Structures #2 and #2A Pole Replacement
- 075-17 Supply of Pole Line Hardware for JEA Inventory Stock
- 078-17 General Construction Services for JEA
- 081-17 Janitorial Services Open Market
- 089-17 Engineering Services for the Cecil Commerce Center WTP - New Water Storage Reservoir and High Service Pump Improvements
- 094-17 Buckman Wastewater Treatment Plant Class AA Pellet Removal Program
- 095-17 Engineering Services for the Nassau Regional WTP Well No. 3
2017-04-25 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 007-17 Supply of Water & Wastewater Materials for JEA Inventory Stock
2017-04-18 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 026-17 Bulk Glycerin Supply and Delivery
- 049-17 NGS Discharge and SJRPP Intake Basin Construction Services
- 069-17 Storm Restoration Services - Tree and Vegetation Clearing Along Transmission and Distribution Access and Rights of Way
- 076-17 PSSC Office Renovation Project
- 077-17 Construction Services for Main St - Sara Drive to Noah Rd - Force Main Project
- 092-17 JEA Generator Rental Agreement - Revision
2017-04-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 044-17 Employee Benefits Consulting Services
- 064-17 Fleet Services GPS and Telematics
- 068-17 Storm Restoration Food Services
2017-04-04 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 060-17 Engineering Services for the 100-46 T-Line - JTB to Town Center Parkway Force Main
- 066-17 Decommissioning and Disposal of Scrap Electrical Equipment
- 070-17 Engineering Services for the Main Street WTP 36" Water Transmission Main and 30" Raw Water Main
2017-03-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 008-17 Buckman Wastewater Treatment Plant Class AA Pellet Removal Program
- 016-17 Engineering Services for the Dinsmore 230/26kV Substation
- 063-17 Purchase and Installation of Replacement Generators
2017-03-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 057-17 Wellhead Rehabilitation
- 061-17 Engineering Services for 5104 118th St., Wastewater Pumping Station Upgrades
- 065-17 Arc Flash Studies
2017-03-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 059-17 Landfill Services- Debris to be Delivered by JEA to Landfill site
- 074-17 Purchase of All New 2017 Model Year, Two (2) 3 Ton 4x2 Extended Cab 55' Bucket Trucks, Three (3) 3 Ton 4x2 Extended Cab 55' Bucket Trucks/Material Handlers, Four (4) 3 Ton 4x2 Extended Cab 47" Digger Derrick Trucks, and One (1) 5 Ton 6x4 47' Derrick Truck.
2017-03-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 072-17 Purchase of One (1) New 2017 Model 3-Ton 4x2 Vacuum Jet Truck and One (1) New 2017 Model 5-Ton 6x4 Vacuum Jet Truck
2017-02-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 035-17 Supply of Two (2) 50 MVA Transformers to JEA
- 047-17 Construction for West Nassau Regional Water Treatment Plant Phase IB-WTP and Wellhead Mechanical
2017-02-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 038-17 Supply of Residential Water Meters for JEA Inventory Stock - (Correction to Year)
2017-02-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 038-17 Supply of Residential Water Meters for JEA Inventory Stock
- 046-17 Engineering Services for the Water Treatment Facility Onsite Reclaimed Water Storage Tank and Offsite Reclaimed Water Booster Station
- 053-17 Purchase and Installation of Generators for JEA Lift Station
2017-02-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 041-17 Engineering Services for the Kennedy Switchgear and Transformer Replacement Project
- 048-17 Business Excellence Consulting Services
- 050-17 Engineering Services for the Buckman WRF Blower System Improvements
- 051-17 Consulting Services for Architecture and Execution Plan of Enterprise Information Management for JEA's Enterprise Asset Management Data
- 052-17 Purchase of Nine (9) New 2017 Model Year Three Quarter Ton Pickup Trucks and Utility Bodies
- 054-17 Purchase of Ten (10) New 2017 Model Year Three Quarter Ton Vans and One (1) New 2017 Model Year Mini Utility Van
2017-01-31 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 015-17 Manufacturing and Installation of Relay Panels for JEA Substations and Generating Plants
- 036-17 Supply of Three Phase Distribution Transformers for JEA Inventory Stock
- 042-17 Purchase of Four (4) New 2017 Model Year Mini Excavators
2017-01-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 025-17 Purchase of Twenty-Seven (27) New 2017 Model One Ton Utility Trucks
2017-01-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 017-17 Supply of Primary Underground Cable for JEA Inventory Stock
- 020-17 Bulk Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite Supply
- 029-17 SR13 to San Marco Water & Force Main Replacement
- 031-17 Purchase of Seventeen (17) New 2017 Model Year Half Ton 4 x 2 Pickup Trucks
- 033-17 Memorial Park Force Main Replacement - Phase 2
2016-12-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 010-17 MCDuff 13/4kV Substation Rebuild
- 018-17 Automation, Protection and Control General Engineering Services for JEA Generating Plants and Substations
- 021-17 Blowdown Piping Replacement Project
- 027-17 JEA Marietta Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Upgrades
2016-12-13 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 023-17 Fleet Services Tire Repair and Maintenance
- 024-17 Cisco Network Equipment Purchase
- 033-17 Construction Services for Memorial Park Force Main Replacement
- 129-16 Commonwealth Service Center Parking and Drainage Improvement
2016-12-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 013-17 West Nassau Regional WTP High Service Pump and Motor Replacement
- 014-17 Pest Control Services
- 041-16 Electrical Generators
2016-11-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 003-17 Ridenour Water Treatment Plant Administration /Operations Building Interior Renovations
2016-11-15 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 003-17 Ridenour Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Administration / Operations Building Interior Renovations
- 006-17 Bulk Caustic Soda - Supply and Delivery
- 009-17 Bulk Anhydrous and Aqua Ammonia - Supply and Delivery
2016-11-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 001-17 Construction Services for Dunn Ave - Key Haven Blvd to Lem Turner Rd - Force Main Project
- 002-17 Submersible Pump Repair Services
- 011-17 JEA Fleet Services Heavy Duty Maintenance and Repair
2016-10-04 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 076-16 SmartNet Support and Maintenance of Jea's Cisco Infrastructure
- 114-16 Electric Cost of Service and Rate Design Consulting Services
2016-09-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 124-16 Alachua 24 Inch Transmission Force Main Replacement - Alachua MPS to Wilson Blvd
2016-09-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 084-16 Actuarial Services for SJRPP System Employee's Retirement Plan
- 125-16 Electric Meter Material for JEA Inventory Stock
- 127-16 Engineering Services for the West Grid Lenox to Timuquana Force Main and Pump Station Improvements
2016-09-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 080-16 JEA Northside Generating Station (NSGS) Chemical Waste Treatment System (CWTS) Clean-Up
- 110-16 Independent Audit Services for JEA
- 126-16 Pivot Bracket Assemblies for St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP) Inventory
2016-09-13 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 119-16 JEA Fleet Services Aerial Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- 121-16 SJRPP Burner Deck Modifications
2016-08-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 112-16 SJRPP Fuel Supply Service
- 117-16 JEA Fleet Services Heavy Duty Maintenance and Repair
- 120-16 JEA Fleet Services Off-Road Equipment Maintenance and Repair
2016-08-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 092-16 Concrete Manholes, Pads Switch Pits, and General Products for JEA Inventory Stock
- 104-16 Main Street Water Treatment Plant
- 116-16 JEA Fleet Services Light Duty Maintenance and Repair
- 118-16 JEA Fleet Services Medium Duty Maintenance and Repair
2016-08-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 097-16 Engineering Services for the US-1 South Water Re-Pump Facility
- 101-16 Philip Hwy - Emerson to Spring Park Road 24" FM Replacement
- 106-16 Construction for West Nassau Regional WTP - Phase 1B - Well Drilling and Raw Water Piping
- 108-16 Civil Service Exam Development
2016-08-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 093-16 Electric Plant Industrial Cleaning Services
- 099-16 Water Purification Treatment Evaluation and Pilot Testing
- 109-16 Landscape Chemical Weed Control
2016-07-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 103-16 Engineering Services for District II - 10800 Key Haven Blvd Class III/IV Project
- 105-16 Engineering Services for the Southwest - 4881 Timuquana Rd, Class III/IV Pump Station Upgrades
- 113-16 Lime Rock & Crushed Stone Supply Services
2016-07-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 060-16 Graphic Services
- 094-16 Facilities Landscaping Services - Sheltered
- 098-16 Engineering Services for the Main Street Water Treatment Plant - Well No 15
2016-07-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 067-16 Industrial Painting services for St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP)
- 075-16 Pearl Street Service Station Paving and Drainage Improvements
- 102-16 Engineering Services for Nocatee Re-Pump Facility Augmentation Well
2016-07-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 071-16 Construction Services for 2304 McMillan Wastewater Class III/IV Pumping Station Rehabilitation
- 075-16 Pearl Street Service Station Paving and Drainage Improvements (Phase I)
- 079-16 Facilities Landscape Maintenance
2016-06-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 081-16 Arlington East Water Reclamation Facility Secondary Clarifier
2016-06-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 070-16 General Engineering Services for Water, Wastewater, and Reclaimed Water Projects
- 073-16 Construction for Northwest Regional Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- 074-16 Manhole and Wetwell, Cementious and Fiberglass Structural Rehabilitation Services (Revised)
2016-06-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 069-16 Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program Services
- 090-16 Recycling, Solid Waste Hauling and Disposal Services
- 091-16 Peterson Tract, Miller Tract Reforestation Preparation
2016-06-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 074-16 Manhole and Wetwell, Cementitious and Fiberglass Structural Rehabilitation Services
- 077-16 Ponte Vedra Water Main and Force Main Replacement
- 085-16 The Point Meadows 230/26KV Substation and Transmission Circuits 946/956
- 086-16 Engineering Services for Buckman Disinfection System Replacement
- 087-16 Nocatee North and Bartram Reclaimed Water Storage Expansion
- 089-16 Overhead Electrical Distribution/Transmission Facilites Unit Price Construction & Maintance and Pole Removal
2016-06-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 078-16 Janitorial Services - (JSEB) Sheltered Market - Substations and Lift Stations
2016-06-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 033-16 Bill Print and Presentment Serices
- 041-16 Electrical Generator
- 056-16 Bulk Sulfuric Acid - Supply and Delivery
- 057-16 Bulk Caustic Soda - Supply and Delivery
- 082-16 Engineering Services for Southwest WRF Screenings Conveyance System and Grit Removal System
2016-05-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 033-16 Bill Print and Presentment Services
- 049-16 Janitorial Services - Open Market
- 068-16 Peterson Tract, Miller Track Reforestation Preparation
- 113-15 Structures and Materials Packager for JEA Substation and Transmission Projects
2016-05-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 040-16 Electrical Conduit & Fittings for JEA Inventory Stock Solicitation
- 062-16 Manhole and Wetwell Rehabilitation Services
- 064-16 Mandarin Water reclamation Facility Expansion Tank and UV System Improvements
2016-04-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 048-16 Purchase and Installation of an Energy Management Situational Awareness Video Display System (VDS) Including Warranty, Maintenance and Support
- 050-16 Disturbed Asphalt Restoration Services
- 063-16 Buchman Water Reclamation Facility Aeration Improvement
- 065-16 JEA/SJRPP (HR) Supplemental Staffing Services
- 066-16 Residential Customer Contact Center (RCCC) Supplemental Staffing Services
- 072-16 Supply of Pumps for McMillan Pump Station
2016-04-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 020-16 Environmental Air Emissions Testing Services
- 043-16 Purchase and Implementation of JEA Utility Tracker Portal Tool and Associated Maintenance and Hosting (SaaS)
- 059-16 Engineering Services for Otter Run Water Plant Renewal and Replacement
- 061-16 Woodmere WTP Well No. 3 and Storage Tank Replacement
2016-04-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 054-16 Streetlight Conversion Unit Price Contract
- 055-16 Electric Plant Lagging and Insulation Services
2016-03-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 034-16 SJRPP to Purchase Wheel Loader and Associated Warranty, Maintenance and Training
- 041-16 Electrical Generators
- 047-16 Southeast WTP High Service Pump Upgrades
- 051-16 Roosevelt Boulevard Water Main Improvements
2016-03-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 046-16 Main Street Well 6A Head Assembly and Associated Pipeline Project
- 053-16 Arlington Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Replacement
2016-03-15 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 036-16 Electric Plant Fire Protection System Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
- 039-16 Streetlight Materials for JEA Inventory Stock
2016-03-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 042-16 Buckman New Administrative Building
- 045-16 Pole Mounted Transformers for JEA Inventory Stock
2016-03-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 052-16 Kings Road - Cleveland St to Darrow Rd, S.
- 109-15 Testing Administration Outsourcing
2016-02-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 029-16 Printing Services for JEA Brand Management
- 033-16 RFQ for Bill Print and Presentment
- 037-16 Engineering Services for District II Pumping Stations and Flow Rerouting
2016-02-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 028-16 Phase 2 JEA's Blacks Ford Water Reclamation Facility Phase 4 Expansion Project
2016-02-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 021-16 Roofing Installation and Repair Services for JEA
- 035-16 Southside Gas Insulated Switchgear Equipment Replacement
- 027-16 Electronic Payments
2016-01-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 030-16 JEA Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Improvement Project
2016-01-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 016-16 Key Haven PS to Harts Rd PS-FM Replacement
- 025-16 Supply of Pebble Quick Lime
- 027-16 Electronic Payments
- 032-16 Construction for Main Street WTP Well No. 13
2015-12-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 119-15 Main Street WTP - Well 14 - Wellhead Assembly and Raw Water Pipeline
- 018-16 General Engineering Services for Pipeline Projects and Studies Less Than 24" Pipe Diameter - Phase 2
2015-12-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 028-16 JEA's Black Ford Water Reclamation Facility Phase 4 Expansion Project
2015-12-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 031-16 JEA Headquarters Upgrade Study
- 019-16 General Engineering Services for Pipeline Projects and Studies Greater than or Equal to 24" Pipe Diameter (Phase 2)
2015-12-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 024-16 Pivot Bracket Assemblies for St. Johns River Power Park
- 013-16 Pipe Bursting Construction Services
- 014-16 Cure in Place Pipe Construction Services
- 015-16 Restoration of Concrete Paved Areas - South/East Section
2015-11-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 011-16 Property and Casualty Insurance Brokerage Services
- 010-16 Brandy Branch Generating Stations T1 Addition, Construction
- 018-16 General Engineering Services for Pipeline Projects and Studies Less than 24" Pipe Diameter (Phase 1)
2015-11-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 019-16 General Engineering Service for Pipeline Projects and Studies Greater than or Equal to 24" Pipe Diameter - Phase 1
2015-11-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 098-15 Repair, Installation and Testing of Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems
- 097-15 Repair and Installation of Industrial Automatic Gate and Door Systems
- 110-15 Pre-Employment Psychological Assessments and Company-Wide Cognitive Ability and Behavioral Assessments
- 007-16 Padmount Distribution Transformers for JEA Inventory Stock
2015-11-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 023-16 Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Sulfide Removal System - Phase II
- 100-15 Repair and Installation of Video Surveillance Systems
2015-10-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 099-15 Repair and Installation of Access Control Systems
- 107-15 Power Plant Equipment Painting for St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP)
- 118-15 Fairfax WTP High Service Pump Rehabilitation
- 002-16 Manatee Monitoring Services
- 003-16 Buckman Water Reclamation Facility (WRF) Clarifier Access & Walkways Rehabilitation Services
- 009-16 Ortega 26kV/4kV Substation Rebuild
2015-10-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 006-16 JEA Headquarters Upgrade Study
- 115-15 Commercial & Residential Energy Efficiency Program Management
- 116-15 Brandy Branch T-1 Addition
- 005-16 Fleet Fueling Services
- 008-16 Fleet Tire Services
2015-10-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 104-15 Industrial & Laboratory Gas Supply
- 114-15 Fuel Tank Cleaning, Treatment and Testing Services
- 091-15 Matting Services Contract
- 096-15 Customer Alerts and Notifications
2015-09-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 073-15 Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Sulfide Removal System
- 083-15 General Engineering Services for Combined Heat and Power Generation (CHP)
- 108-15 Jaxport 26/13kV Substation Installation
- 112-15 Main Street Well No. 6A Well Construction
2015-09-15 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 077-15 Engineering Services for Design of the William Burgess-Harts Rd to SR200 16" Force Main and Reclaim Water Main
- 103-15 Hydrographic Surveys for JEA and SJRPP Facilities
- 106-15 Rosselle 26kV/4kV Substation Rebuild
2015-09-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 067-15 Engineering Services for 4511 Spring Park Road Pump Station Rehabilitation
- 117-15 Mandarin WRF Bio Filter Bed Replacement, Headworks Rehab, and Bar Screen Replacement/Grit System Removal
2015-08-18 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 090-15 Construction for Northwest Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Production Wells 1 and 2
2015-08-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 102-15 Engineering Services for Design of the T-Line to Busch Drive
2015-08-04 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 065-15 Bill Print and Presentment
- 081-15 Engineering Services for West Nassau Regional WTP Phase 1B
2015-07-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 022-15 Underground Distribution Facilities & Manhole Ductbank Unit Price Construction & Maintenance
- 088-15 Burner Deck Ventilation and Fan Upgrade at SJRPP
- 087-15 Engineering Services for 100-57 Dunn Ave - Key Haven Blvd to Lem Turner Rd - Force Main
- 055-15 Lock Box Payments
- 056-15 Electronic Payments
- 057-15 Walk-In Payments
2015-07-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 071-15 Alachua Avenue Class IV Sewage Pumping Station Rehabilitation
- 082-15 St. Johns North Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Packed Tower Replacement
- 089-15 Materials for the Commercial Water Meter Change Out Project
- 084-15 Dredging Services for SJRPP
- 041-15 Program Manager Services for the Large Diameter Pipe Evaluation and Replacement Program
- 072-15 Engineering Services for Marietta Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Upgrades
- 069-15 Ecological and Water Resource, Constraint Evaluation and Support Services
2015-07-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 062-15 JEA Kennedy Generating Station Creosote Site Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Corrective Measures Implementation
- 078-15 Engineering Services for Design of the Main St to Pulaski Rd-Trans-FM Project
2015-07-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 074-15 Engineering Services for Nocatee North Reclaimed Water Storage Expansion
2015-06-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 052-15 Timuquana Road at Ortega River - Force Main (FM) Replacement
- 086-15 Pest Control Services
- 080-15 JEA Northside Generating Station Unit 1 Spray Dryer Absorber (SDA) Cone Replacement
- 075-15 Mandarin WRF Bio Filter Bed Replacement, Headworks Rehab, and Bar Screen Replacement/Grit System Removal
- 066-15 Supplemental Staffing - Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) and Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Developer
- 070-15 Hydrologic Modeling, Water Resource Management & CUP Support Services
2015-06-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 048-15 Tools and Related Items for JEA Storeroom Stock
- 060-15 NGS Boiler Refractory Repair Services
2015-06-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 085-15 Owners Engineering Representative and Construction Inspector for the South Shores Second Subaqueous Force Main Crossing
2015-06-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 076-15 Northside Generating Station Discharge Basin Wall Replacement
2015-06-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 058-15 Underground Fiber Optic Cable Construction, Repair, and Maintenance
- 059-15 Engineering Services for Design of the T-Line to Busch Drive
2015-05-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 054-15 Ponce De Leon Water Treatment Plant Pump Building and Reservoir Replacement
2015-05-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 049-15 Supply of One (1) Substation Transformer
- 050-15 Electric Plan HVAC Maintenance and Repair Services
2015-05-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 008-15 2015 JEA Northside Generating Station (NSGS) Chemical Waste Treatment System (CWTS) Clean Up
- 064-15 Materials for the Commercial Water Meter Change Out Project
2015-04-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 009-15 SJRPP and JEA Power Generation and JEA Water/Wastewater (W/WW) Hoist, Crane, and Chainfall and Come-Along Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Certification Services
- 047-15 Engineering Services for 2304 McMillan Wastewater Pumping Station Rehabilitiation
2015-04-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 029-15 Design Build Services for the District II - Reclaim Water Main-Broward River Crossing
- 044-15 Engineering Services for the Argyle Forest Boulevard Pump Station Replacement
2015-03-24 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 002-15 Restoration of Concrete Paved Areas - South/East Section
- 027-15 Design Build Services for the South Shores Second Sub-Aqueous Force Main Crossing - Part II
- 038-15 Engineering Services for Design of the Huffman Blvd-Tulip Cir N to St Johns Bluff Rd-FM-S
- 040-15 Brandy Branch Generating Station Cooling Tower Fill Material Replacement Project
- 046-15 Engineering Services for Design of the Phillip Hwy - Emerson to Spring Park Rd-FM-S
2015-03-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 035-15 Kennedy Generating Station CT 7 Silencer Replacement
- 043-15 Purchase of a New McAfee (SIEM) Appliances and 3 Years Support
- 045-15 Large Water Meter Replacement Services
2015-03-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 031-15Services for Influent Pump Station Grease and Debris Removal at the Mandarin Water Reclamation Facility
- 037-15 Repair of Automatic Transfer Switches
2015-02-24 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 017-15 Engineering Services for Fairfax and McDuff Treatment Plant (WTP) Wellfield Rehabilitation
2015-02-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 033-15 Purchase of Two (2) New MVA, 26.4/13.2 KV Power Transformers for the New Jaxport Substation & One (1) New 8.6 MVA, 13.2/4.16 KV Power Transformer for the McDuff Substation Rebuild Project
- 036-15 Warehouse Equipment Repair and Maintenance Services
2015-01-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 034-15 Industrial Pipes. Valves and Fittings for JEA and SJRPP Storeroom Stock
- 029-15 Design Build Services for the District II – Reclaim Water Main – Broward River Crossing
- 030-15 Engineering Services for Main Street Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Well 8A
2015-01-13 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 021-15 Cecil Commerce Center North 230/26kV Substation and Transmission Circuits 944/957 Interconnect
- 024-15 Engineering Services for Lane Ave. – Alachua Master Pump Station (MPS) to Wilson Blvd.
- 027-15 Design Build Services for the South Shores Second SubAqueous Force Main Crossing
2015-01-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 028-15 Repair and Installation of Security Fencing
- 032-15 Cisco Phone Modernization Equipment and First Year Smartnet Maintenance
- 101-14 Biosolids Management Study
2014-12-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 003-15 Southside Generating Station, Dolphin Berthing Removal
- 012-15 Industrial Hygiene Consulting and Testing Services
- 019-15 Direct Support of VMware Licenses
- 020-15 JEA and SJRPP Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) Services
- 023-15 Northside Generating Station, Fuel Oil Tank #5 Demolition
- 025-15 Banking Services
2014-12-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 104-14 Southside Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) Bay Controller and Digital Breaker Controller (DBC) Replacement
- 108-15 State and Union Sewer Improvement Project
- 026-15 Cisco Equipment Main Distribution Switches LAN Refresh for Remote JEA Sites
2014-12-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 111-14 SJRPP Absorber Tower Coating Services
- 014-15 St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP) Boiler Welding Services
2014-11-25 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 011-15 Purchase of Two (2) 8.6 MVA, 26.4/4.16 KV Power Transformers for the Rosselle Substation Rebuild
2014-11-18 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 001-15 SJRPP and JEA Scaffolding Services
- 004-15 St. John’s River Power Park (SJRPP) Burner Deck and Natural Gas Ventilation Modification Project
- 013-15 SJRPP Sale and Removal of Byproducts
2014-11-04 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 116-14 Roofing Installation and Repair for JEA and St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP)
- 010-15 St. John’s River Power Park Traction Passenger Elevator Maintenance
- 005-15 Southeast Regional Reclaimed Water Management Strategy
2014-10-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 006-15 Special Waste Handling Services for Non-Hazardous Waste/Hazardous Waste
- 114-14 Engineering Services for Northwest Regional WTP
2014-10-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 078-14 JEA Timber Sale
- 115-14 Asbestos and Lead Abatement Services
2014-10-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 112-14 SJRPP Railroad Three Year Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair Program
- 090-14 General Engineering Services for Electric Protection and Controls Projects
2014-10-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 058-14 The Purchase of JEA's Southside Generating Station Site
- 032-14 Circuit 821 and 822/853 Structure Rebuild Phase II
- 094-14 Purchase of Arc-Resistant, Metal-Clad Switchgear
2014-09-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 105-14 Supply of Indirect Reheater Coils SJRPP
- 110-14 Lease of Two Off Road Dump Trucks for By-Product Disposal at St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP)
2014-09-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 109-14 Wastewater Treatment Glycerin Supplier
- 103-14 Managed Services for Helpdesk and PC Support IT Services Technicians
Need to report or monitor an outage? Do it right here.