- Outage Center
- Damaged Weatherheads
- Environmental Incident Reporting
- How to Report an Outage
- Outage FAQ
- Outage Map
- Report a Streetlight Issue
- Streetlight Outages
- Water Notices
Water Outages and Advisories
There are currently no wide area water interruptions to report. Please call (904) 665-6000 for the most recent up to date information.
Current Boil Water Advisories (BWA)
Beginning on the dates below, a Precautionary Boil Water Advisory will be in effect for the following areas. Not sure if you're affected?
Learn How We Notify Customers of a BWA
January 17, 2018 @ 10:00 p.m. (Planned)
- The Crossings Subdivision on Racetrack Road
- Bartram Creek Subdivision on Racetrack Road
January 15, 2018 @ 1:10 p.m. - BWA Lifted on January 17, 2018 @ 10:30 a.m.
- 2754 Racetrack Rd - Wendy's
January 12, 2018 @ 2:20 a.m. (Planned) - BWA Lifted on January 14, 2018.
- 5812 University Blvd W - Dairy Queen
January 11, 2018 @ 2:30 a.m. - BWA Lifted on January 13, 2018.
- 3709 San Pablo Rd S – Coquina Bay Apartments
- 3551 San Pablo Rd S – San Pablo Apartments
- 3455 San Pablo Rd S - Harbor Chase Assisted Living
- 3675 San Pablo Rd S – Foundation Academy
- 3400 Block of Eunice Rd
BWA Causes and Recommendations
A precautionary boil water advisory is issued when there is a possibility that the water pressure in the water system dropped to such an extent that bacteria or foreign matter could have entered the water system. This may be caused by one or more of these reasons:
- A water main break, repair, or system maintenance
- Damage to water lines or systems due to a storm or hurricane or other event
- An electrical power outage to a water plant or facility
Customers should bring water to a rolling boil for a minimum of one minute prior to using for drinking, food preparation, or cooking. It is recommended that customers flush water lines for three minutes after water returns in order to remove any air and possible sediments from the lines.
Read Our Recommendations for BWAs
Sewer/Wastewater Environmental Cautions and Advisory Notices
Always Be in the Know
Did you know JEA provides free billing and outage alerts via text and email?