- Advanced Technology Meters
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
Bid Openings and Results
JEA provides electric, water and sewer services in parts of Clay, Duval, Nassau and St Johns counties. We are always improving our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. Results on current projects out for bid can be found here as well as bid award information for past projects. If you need information regarding projects prior to 2016, please submit a Public Records Request.
2018-11-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 159-18 RFP Engineering Services for the East Grid - Pump Station Upgrade Program
2018-11-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 129-18 ITN Fuel Tank Cleaning, Treatment, and Testing Services
- 139-18 ITN JEA Wastewater Bypass Pump Rentals (Non-Storm Related)
- 154-18 IFB Construction Services for the Baymeadows Rd - Point Meadows Rd to Old Still PUD - Trans - RW
- 004-19 ITN JEA Equipment and Vehicle Rentals
2018-10-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 133-18 IFB Lift Station Electric Feed Overhead to Underground Projects
- 150-18 ITN JEA Global Positioning System and Telematics with Mobile Hot Spot Capability
- 154-18 IFB Construction Services for the Baymeadows Rd - Point Meadows Rd to Old Still PUD - Trans - RW - HELD
- 159-18 RFP Engineering Services for the East Grid - Pump Station Upgrade Program - HELD
- 002-19 ITN Underground Fiber Optic Cable Repair and Maintenance
2018-10-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 144-18 IFB New Construction of The Buckman Water Reclamation Facility (WRF) Administration Building
- 001-19 ITN Engineering Design for Mandarin WRF Warehouse and Site Improvements
- 003-19 ITN JEA FY19 Medium Duty Vehicle Procurement Acquisition
- 139-18 ITN Wastewater Bypass Pump Rentals (Non-Storm Related) - HELD
2018-10-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 141-18 RFP Engineering Services for the RiverTown Water Treatment Plant Project
- 144-18 IFB New Construction of The Buckman Water Reclamation Facility (WRF) Administration Building - HELD
2018-10-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 097-18 ITN Vegetation Management - Supplemental Services
- 105-18 RFP Phase 2 Engineering Services for the South-West Water Reclamation Facility Expansion to 18 MGD
- 140-18 ITN Northside Generating Station, Rack and Pinion Elevator Maintenance
- 142-18 ITN Managed Services Provider (MSP) and Vendor Management Solutions (VMS)
- 148-18 RFP Group Medical and Pharmacy Stop Loss Insurance
- 156-18 RFP Integrated Water Resource Plan (IWRP)
2018-10-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 122-18 IFB Construction Services for Phase I of Transmission Circuit 909 Greenland Energy Center to Bartram Substation Additio
- 130-18 ITN Backflow Preventer Inspection, Maintenance, and Repai
- 137-18 IFB Brandy Branch Generating Station B52/B53 Exhaust Duct Insulation and Liner System Replacement
- 140-18 ITN Northside Generating Station, Rack and Pinion Elevator Maintenance - HELD
- 148-18 RFP Group Medical and Pharmacy Stop Loss Insurance - HELD
- 149-18 ITN Customer Call Center Language Interpretation Service
- 161-18 IFB Northside Generating Station Unit 3 Non-Segregated Bus Cryogenic Clean and Inspection
2018-09-25 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 093-18 RFP Transmission Planning Services Using Power System Simulator for Engineering (PSS/E) for Stability and Steady State Analysis
- 120-18 RFP Design, Permitting, and Construction Management for the Galvanized Pipe Replacement Program
- 132-18 ITN Underground Water, Wastewater and Reuse Grid Repair and Installation Services
- 138-18 IFB Circuits 688 and 682 Pothead Replacement at Hunter Road & Kennedy Substations
- 146-18 ITN Customer Payment Processing Services - Bank to Bank Payments and/or Lockbox Payments
- 147-18 IFB Brandy Branch Generating Station T2 230 kV Cable Addition
- 151-18 ITN JEA FY19 Aerial Vehicle Procurement Acquisition
2018-09-18 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 108-18 RFP Engineering Services for the Arlington East Water Reclamation Facility Upgrades
- 143-18 ITN Electric Cable and Fiber Installation for JEA Master Lift Stations
2018-09-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 111-18 RFP Engineering Services for the Ponte Vedra Blvd 6: CI WM Replacement Project
2018-09-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 136-18 ITN Water and Waste Water Items for JEA Inventory Stock
- 152-18 IFB Fiber Optic Cable One-Time Purchase for JEA Inventory Stock
- Bid Results
2018-08-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 107-18 IFB Construction Services for the West Grid-Wilson to Timuquana 30" Force Main
- 123-18 ITN Grit, Waste, and Sludge Disposal Management Services for Buckman Water Reclamation Facility
- 128-18 ITN JEA Safety Logo Items for JEA Inventory Stock
- 131-18 ITN JEA FY19 Light Duty Vehicle Procurement Solicitation
- Bid Results
2018-08-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 105-18 Engineering Services for the Southwest Water Reclamation Facility Expansion to 18 MGD
- 112-18 Engineering Services for the Route Study and Design of the 5th Street West – Imeson Road to Melson Ave. Project
- 135-18 Corrosion Control and Coating Applications for Electric Substation and Generating Equipment Services
2018-08-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 104-18 RFP Environmental General Services - Large Scope
- 113-18 ITN Crane, Rigging and Heavy Hauling Services for JEA
- 116-18 ITN Industrial Performance Program Services
- 118-18 RFP Environmental General Services - Small Scope
- 124-18 ITN Strategic Planning & Implementation Consulting Services
- 125-18 IFB Arlington East WRF Roadway Lighting Upgrade
- 126-18 RFQ Safety Footwear Program
- 127-18 ITN JEA Fleet Auctioneer Services
- 134-18 ITN Delivery of A-3 Fill Dirt for JEA
2018-08-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 080-18 IFB Bradley Road and Argyle Forest Boulevard Wastewater Pump Station Improvement Projects
2018-07-31 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 115-18 IFB Purchase and Installation of Emergency Pump Engine System (A.K.A. “Pony Pump”) for JEA Lift Stations
2018-07-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 121-18 ITN Northside Generating Station (NGS) Limestone Crusher Variable Frequency Drive Project
2018-07-24 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 047-18 IFB Construction Services for the Nassau Reclaimed Water Main – Radio Ave to Harts Rd
- 099-18 RFP Engineering Services for the Bartram/US1 and Cecil Field Water Main Construction Projects
2018-07-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 029-18 IFB Construction of 16” Water Main Crossing of Silver Smith Creek
- 106-18 ITN JEA Wastewater Bypass Pump Rentals (Non-Storm Related)
- 103-18 ITN Supply JEA North Side Substation T6 with one Autotransformer
- 117-18 ITN Hand and Power Tool Items for JEA Inventory Stock
2018-07-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 006-18 RFP Engineering Services for Greenland Water Reclamation Facility - Phase 2
- 089-18 ITN Wastewater Odor Control Chemicals
- 119-18 ITN New Cisco Network Equipment, Repair and Replace 2018
2018-07-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 080-18 IFB Bradley Road and Argyle Forest Boulevard Wastewater Pump Station Improvement Projects - HELD
- 114-18 IFB SJRPP Cooling Tower Makeup Water Intake Isolation Project
2018-06-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 100-18 IFB Construction Services for the US-1 South 20 Inch Water Transmission Main Project
2018-06-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 066-18 IFB Substation Protection and Controls Upgrade Projects
- 090-18 IFB Construction Services for the US-1 South Re-pump and Booster Pump Station Project
- 101-18 ITN Cicso Contact Center and Phone System Managed Services
- 109-18 ITN Nassau County North Main Street Fiber Build Project Phase II
2018-06-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 088-18 IFB Lift Station Electric Feed Overhead to Underground Projects for JEA
- 110-18 IFB Trip Saver II Cutout-Mounted Reclosers for JEA Inventory Stock
2018-06-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 082-17 RFP Design, Permitting, and Construction Management of Septic Tank Phase-Out Projects - Phase 2 Beverly Hills
- 140-17 ITN Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker Supply for JEA
- 092-18 ITN Purchase of Steel Transmission Poles
- 098-18 ITN Non-Road Electrification Program
2018-05-31 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 025-18 RFQ Progressive Design-Build Services for 118th Street, Wilson Blvd and Blanding Blvd Wastewater Pump Stations
- 092-18 ITN Purchase of Steel Transmission Poles - HELD
- 095-18 ITN Consulting SErvices for Oracle Contract Negotiation and License and Strategy Assessment
- 098-18 ITN Non-Road Electricfication Program - HELD
2018-05-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 096-18 IFB Brandy Branch Generating Station Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) Low Pressure Evaporator Replacement
2018-05-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 088-18 IFB Lift Station Electric Feed Overhead to Underground Projects for JEA - HELD
- 094-18 ITN Rewards and Recognition Program
- 095-18 ITN Consulting Services for Oracle Contract Negotiation and License and Strategy Assessment - HELD
- 096-18 IFB Brandy Branch Generating Station Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) Low Pressure Evaporator Replacement - HELD
2018-05-15 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 069-18 RFP Engineering Services for the Twin Creeks RW Storage Tank and Booster Pump Station
2018-05-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 075-18 ITN Class I, II, III, IV Sewage Pumping Lift Station Wet Well Cleaning and Hauling Services for JEA
- 082-18 IFB Restoration of Disturbed Sod for JEA (Open Market)
2018-05-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 076-18 ITN Scaffolding Services for JEA
- 078-18 IFB Northside Generating Station Phase 1 Corrective Measures Implementation for JEA
- 086-18 ITN Supply of Maintenance, Repair, and Operating Items for JEA Inventory Stock
2018-04-24 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 064-18 ITN Combustion Turbine Borescope Inspection Services
- 084-18 IFB Installation of 8 Class III & IV Diesel Standby Pumps for JEA Waste Water Lift Stations
2018-04-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 081-18 RFP Group Wellbeing Plan
- 083-18 IFB Restoration of Disturbed Sod for JEA (Sheltered Market for Jacksonville Small & Emerging Business)
2018-04-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 053-18 RFQ JEA Biosolids Management Services - STEP 1 - Request for Qualifications
- 071-18 ITN Helicopter-Based Transmission Circuit Infrared/UV Corona Inspection Services and Helicopter-Based Storm Damage Assessment Services
- 079-18 IFB Purchase and Installation of Emergency Pump Engine System
2018-04-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 062-18 Delivery and Collection Maintenance and Repair Services for JEA
- 073-18 Residuals Hauling and Disposal Services for JEA
- 074-18 JEA Supply of Aluminum Sulfate 48%
2018-03-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 063-18 ITN Emergency Waste Clean Up Services for JEA
- 070-18 IFB Arlington East WRF Switchgear Replacement; Southwest WRF Main Breaker Replacement
- 072-18 ITN JEA Diesel Pump Rental Agreement
2018-02-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 057-18 Construction Services for Herschel St PS FM Replacement from Herschel St to Challen Ave
2018-02-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 039-18 Purchase and Installation of Pony Pumps for JEA Lift Stations
- 058-18 Purchase of Four (4) New Current Model Year Five Ton 6x4, 14 to 16 Cubic Yard Dump Trucks
- 059-18 Purchase of Four (4) New Current Model Year Conventional Tail Swing Compact Hydraulic Tracked Mini Excavators
- 061-18 Brandy Branch Generating Station Combustion Turbine (CT) B51 Exhaust Duct Silencer Replacement Project
2018-02-13 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 052-18 Construction Services for Monument Rd - Cancun Dr to Hidden Hills Lane - Reclaimed Water Main Project
- 065-18 Fiber Optic Cable Overhead Repair and Maintenance
2018-02-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 006-18 Engineering Services for Greenland Water Reclamation Facility
- 019-18 Engineering Services for the Norwood Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Replacement
- 020-18 Engineering Services for the McDuff Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Replacement
- 049-18 Transmission Culvert Replacements and Installations
2018-01-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 027-18 Public Education Services
- 035-18 Non-Destructive Test and Inspection Services for JEA
- 042-18 Bartram Re-Pump Facility Potable Water Storage Expansion
- 043-18 Woodmere Water Treatment Plant Well No. 3 and Storage Tank Replacement
2018-01-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 038-18 Workforce Optimization Suite and Professional Services
- 046-18 Switchgear Breaker Testing Services for JEA
- 051-18 Unit 4 BBGS ST4 Iso-Phase Bus (IPB) Cleaning, Inspection, and Repair
2018-01-18 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 048-18 Elevator Maintenance, Testing, Repair, and Renovations
- 050-18 Purchase of Twenty Three (23) New Current Model Year One Ton, Diesel, Standard Cab Dually, 4x2 Utility Trucks
- 054-18 Purchase of Twenty Nine (29) Half Ton New Current Model Year Standard Cab/Super Cab/Crew Cab 4x4 Pickup Trucks
- 055-18 Purchase of Sixteen (16) Current Model Year Quarter Ton, Mid Height, Long Wheel Base Cargo Utility Vans
2018-01-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 017-18 Construction Services for St. Johns Pkwy - Racetrack Rd to Espada Ln - Trans - New - RWM
- 026-18 Gate Pkwy - Shiloh Mill Blvd to Town Ctr Pkwy - RWM
- 036-18 Supply of Pole Line Hardware for JEA Inventory Stock
- 040-18 GIS Electric Distribution Design Solution - HELD
- 045-18 HVAC Repair and Installation for up to 20 Ton Units
- 030-17 Wastewater/Water System Resiliency Assessment, Program Management, and Engineering Design Services
2017-12-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 023-18 Brandy Branch Generating Station Combustion Turbine (CT) B51 Exhaust Duct Silencer Replacement Project
- 028-18 Firestone Substation T6 Autotransformer Replacement
- 139-17 Electrical and Data Telecommunication Services
2017-12-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 021-18 Lenox Class III/IV Pump Station Replacement
- 024-18 Supply of Three (3) Limestone Crushers
- 027-18 Public Education Services
- 041-18 Purchase of all New 2018 Model Year, Nineteen (19) Half Ton Standard Cab 4x2 Pickup Trucks
- 044-18 Purchase of all New 2018 Model Year, Two (2) Vacuum Jet Trucks
- 114-17 Vegetation Management for JEA and TECO
2017-12-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 016-18 General Engineering Services - Fiber Optic Route Design and Engineering in the Transmission and Distribution Supply Space
- 027-18 Public Education Services - HELD
- 030-18 Purchase of all New 2018 Model Year, Eight (8) 3T 4x2 Extended Cab/Chassis Trucks
- 033-18 Purchase of all New 2018 Model Year, Two (2) 47' Derrick Digger Attachments
- 034-18 Purchase of all New 2018 Model Year, Two (2) Bucket Material Handler Attachments/Components
2017-11-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 002-18 JEA Cisco Contact Center & Phone System Managed Services
- 013-18 William Burgess - Harts Rd to Nevada Ave - 12-Inch WM
- 015-18 Purchase and Installation of Generators for JEA Lift Stations
- 018-18 Sale of Scrap Cable, Wire and Metal
- 022-18 West Grid-Lenox to Timuquana FM Improvements-Memorial Park Segment 20" FM
2017-11-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 007-18 Combustion Turbine Borescope Inspection Services for JEA
- 008-18 Main St. WTP Well No. 15
- 018-18 Sale of Scrap Cable, Wire and Metal - On Hold
2017-11-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 136-17 Asbestos Removal and Lead Abatement Services for JEA
- 132-17 Fiber Optic Cable Overhead Repair, & Maintenance
- 122-17 Fiber Optic Cable Splicing Services and Repair
2017-11-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 004-18 Walk In Payment Services for JEA
- 011-18 SJRPP Demolition and Site Remediation Services - Step II
2017-10-31 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 005-18 Main St. to Pulaski Rd - trans - FM (CP 100-44)
- 138-17 Arc-Resistant Metal-Clad Switchgear and Switchgear Building for Kennedy 13kV Substation
2017-10-24 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 032-17 FEMA Grant Consulting Engagement
- 098-17 District Energy System Continuing Engineering Services
- 001-18 General Engineering Services - Electric Generating Plant
2017-10-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 003-18 Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Clean Up
- 129-17 Helicopter Based Transmission and Distribution Circuit Maintenance, Construction, Inspection and Repair
- 098-17 District Energy System Continuing Engineering Services - On Hold
2017-10-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 137-17 Construction Services for CR210 Booster Pump Station (BPS) Pipeline Cleaning Facilities and Force Main Cleaning: CR 210 BPS to Blacks Ford WRF
2017-10-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 130-17 Construction Services for Otter Run Water Treatment Plant Renewal and Replacement
- 134-17 Huffman Rd - Tulip Cir N to St. Johns Bluff Rd - FM - S (CP175-34S)
- 135-17 General Engineering Services for Transmission and Substation Projects
2017-09-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 082-17 Phase 2 - Design, Permitting, and Construction Management of Septic Tank Phase-Out Program
- 116-17 Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Expansion from 6.0 to 9.0 MGC
- 119-17 Lofton Oaks WTP Improvement
- 126-17 Supply of Concrete Poles for JEA Inventory Stock
- 127-17 Engineering Services for Buckman Biosolids Conversion Capital Project Components
- 128-17 Engineering Services for the Nocatee South Tank and Booster Pump Station
2017-09-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 120-17 Construction Services for the Nassau 138kV Substation Reconfiguration
2017-09-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 133-17 Installation of Five (5) kV and One (1) 138 kV Capacitor Banks
2017-08-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 097-17 Irrigation Backflow Prevention Testing Services
- 102-17 Purchase and Implementation of JEA Backup and Recovery Solution and Associated Maintenance and Support
- 121-17 Storage Area Network (SAN) Switch Replacment
- 125-17 Construction Services for Greenland Energy Center Fuel Oil and Demineralized Water Storage Tank Additions
- 131-17 Class 211 Bucket Truck Purchases
2017-08-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 110-17 Supply of Safety Products for JEA Inventory Stock
- 111-17 Southwest Service Area Infiltration and Inflow Study and Remediation Plan
- 124-17 Construction Services for Northside Substation (NGS) Bay Addition and St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP) Station Service Conversion
2017-08-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 112-17 Engineering Services for Walnut Street 60" Trunk Sewer Replacement
- 123-17 JEA Headquarters Office Facility Owner's Representative
2017-08-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 071-17 Engineering Services for Nassau Regional Water Reclamation Facility Projects - Phase 2
- 102-17 Purchase and Implementation of JEA Backup and Recovery Solution and Associated Maintenance and Support
- 108-17 Engineering Services for the District II Primary Clarifier #2 and #3 Rehabilitation Project
2017-07-25 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 093-17 Security Services for JEA
- 113-17 Copier Services and Printer Maintenance for JEA
- 115-17 Greenland Energy Center Tank Additions (2 Fuel & 1 Demineralized Water)
- 117-17 FY18 Electric Equipment Replacements and Expansion - Four (4) 55' Bucket & Two (2) 55' Bucket Truck/Material Handlers
2017-07-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 103-17 Construction Services for Main Street (WTP) Well Number 15
- 104-17 Water/Wastewater General Construction Services for JEA
- 105-17 William Burgess - SR 200 to Harts Rd - 16" Sewer Force Main and Reclaim Water Main
- 107-17 Review Water Main Extension Phase 1
2017-06-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 106-17 Water Main Construction Services - Yellow Bluff Rd. - Marshland Dr. to Tisons Bluff Rd.
- 109-17 Professional Services for Decommissioning Management SJRPP
2017-06-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 040-17 Inspection and Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers
- 085-17 T-Line to Busch Drive Transmission Force Main
- 088-17 Joint Agency Fuel Supply Products, Fuel Cards, and Related Services
- 096-17 Construction Services for Woodmere Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Well #3 and Nassau Regional WTP #3
2017-06-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 090-17 Construction Services for Arlington Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump
- 101-17 Supply of Submersible Pump Seals for JEA's Pump Shop
2017-05-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 083-17 Engineering Services for the Buckman - 5301 Buffalo Ave - Class III/IV Pump Station Rehabilitation Project
- 084-17 Engineering Services for 6217 Wilson Road - Wastewater Pumping Station Upgrades
- 085-17 T-Line to Bush Drive Transmission Force Main
- 091-17 Engineering Services for Gate Pkwy - Glen Kernan to T-Line - New - Trans - Reclaimed Water
- 099-17 Nassau Regional WTP Emergency Storage Improvements
- 100-16 Pole Attachment Permit Processing for JEA
2017-05-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 045-17 Switchgear Breaker Testing Services for JEA
- 071-17 Engineering Services for Nassau Regional Water Reclamation Facility Projects
2017-05-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 058-17 Disturbed Concrete Restoration (JSEB Sheltered Market)
- 082-17 Design, Permitting and Construction Management of Septic Tank Phase-Out Projects
- 086-17 Engineering Services for the Lakeshore Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Reservoir and Wellhead No. 2 Rehabilitation
2017-05-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 055-17 Barricade Services for JEA and City of Jacksonville
- 073-17 Construction Services for the Ortega River Crossing Circuit 666 Structures #31 thru #28 and Circuit 669 Structures #2 and #2A Pole Replacement
- 075-17 Supply of Pole Line Hardware for JEA Inventory Stock
- 078-17 General Construction Services for JEA
- 081-17 Janitorial Services Open Market
- 089-17 Engineering Services for the Cecil Commerce Center WTP - New Water Storage Reservoir and High Service Pump Improvements
- 094-17 Buckman Wastewater Treatment Plant Class AA Pellet Removal Program
- 095-17 Engineering Services for the Nassau Regional WTP Well No. 3
2017-04-25 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 007-17 Supply of Water & Wastewater Materials for JEA Inventory Stock
2017-04-18 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 026-17 Bulk Glycerin Supply and Delivery
- 049-17 NGS Discharge and SJRPP Intake Basin Construction Services
- 069-17 Storm Restoration Services - Tree and Vegetation Clearing Along Transmission and Distribution Access and Rights of Way
- 076-17 PSSC Office Renovation Project
- 077-17 Construction Services for Main St - Sara Drive to Noah Rd - Force Main Project
- 092-17 JEA Generator Rental Agreement - Revision
2017-04-11 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 044-17 Employee Benefits Consulting Services
- 064-17 Fleet Services GPS and Telematics
- 068-17 Storm Restoration Food Services
2017-04-04 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 060-17 Engineering Services for the 100-46 T-Line - JTB to Town Center Parkway Force Main
- 066-17 Decommissioning and Disposal of Scrap Electrical Equipment
- 070-17 Engineering Services for the Main Street WTP 36" Water Transmission Main and 30" Raw Water Main
2017-03-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 008-17 Buckman Wastewater Treatment Plant Class AA Pellet Removal Program
- 016-17 Engineering Services for the Dinsmore 230/26kV Substation
- 063-17 Purchase and Installation of Replacement Generators
2017-03-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 057-17 Wellhead Rehabilitation
- 061-17 Engineering Services for 5104 118th St., Wastewater Pumping Station Upgrades
- 065-17 Arc Flash Studies
2017-03-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 059-17 Landfill Services- Debris to be Delivered by JEA to Landfill site
- 074-17 Purchase of All New 2017 Model Year, Two (2) 3 Ton 4x2 Extended Cab 55' Bucket Trucks, Three (3) 3 Ton 4x2 Extended Cab 55' Bucket Trucks/Material Handlers, Four (4) 3 Ton 4x2 Extended Cab 47" Digger Derrick Trucks, and One (1) 5 Ton 6x4 47' Derrick Truck.
2017-03-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 072-17 Purchase of One (1) New 2017 Model 3-Ton 4x2 Vacuum Jet Truck and One (1) New 2017 Model 5-Ton 6x4 Vacuum Jet Truck
2017-02-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 035-17 Supply of Two (2) 50 MVA Transformers to JEA
- 047-17 Construction for West Nassau Regional Water Treatment Plant Phase IB-WTP and Wellhead Mechanical
2017-02-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 038-17 Supply of Residential Water Meters for JEA Inventory Stock - (Correction to Year)
2017-02-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 038-17 Supply of Residential Water Meters for JEA Inventory Stock
- 046-17 Engineering Services for the Water Treatment Facility Onsite Reclaimed Water Storage Tank and Offsite Reclaimed Water Booster Station
- 053-17 Purchase and Installation of Generators for JEA Lift Station
2017-02-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 041-17 Engineering Services for the Kennedy Switchgear and Transformer Replacement Project
- 048-17 Business Excellence Consulting Services
- 050-17 Engineering Services for the Buckman WRF Blower System Improvements
- 051-17 Consulting Services for Architecture and Execution Plan of Enterprise Information Management for JEA's Enterprise Asset Management Data
- 052-17 Purchase of Nine (9) New 2017 Model Year Three Quarter Ton Pickup Trucks and Utility Bodies
- 054-17 Purchase of Ten (10) New 2017 Model Year Three Quarter Ton Vans and One (1) New 2017 Model Year Mini Utility Van
2017-01-31 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 015-17 Manufacturing and Installation of Relay Panels for JEA Substations and Generating Plants
- 036-17 Supply of Three Phase Distribution Transformers for JEA Inventory Stock
- 042-17 Purchase of Four (4) New 2017 Model Year Mini Excavators
2017-01-17 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 025-17 Purchase of Twenty-Seven (27) New 2017 Model One Ton Utility Trucks
2017-01-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 017-17 Supply of Primary Underground Cable for JEA Inventory Stock
- 020-17 Bulk Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite Supply
- 029-17 SR13 to San Marco Water & Force Main Replacement
- 031-17 Purchase of Seventeen (17) New 2017 Model Year Half Ton 4 x 2 Pickup Trucks
- 033-17 Memorial Park Force Main Replacement - Phase 2
2016-12-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 010-17 MCDuff 13/4kV Substation Rebuild
- 018-17 Automation, Protection and Control General Engineering Services for JEA Generating Plants and Substations
- 021-17 Blowdown Piping Replacement Project
- 027-17 JEA Marietta Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Upgrades
2016-12-13 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 023-17 Fleet Services Tire Repair and Maintenance
- 024-17 Cisco Network Equipment Purchase
- 033-17 Construction Services for Memorial Park Force Main Replacement
- 129-16 Commonwealth Service Center Parking and Drainage Improvement
2016-12-06 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 013-17 West Nassau Regional WTP High Service Pump and Motor Replacement
- 014-17 Pest Control Services
- 041-16 Electrical Generators
2016-11-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 003-17 Ridenour Water Treatment Plant Administration /Operations Building Interior Renovations
2016-11-15 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 003-17 Ridenour Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Administration / Operations Building Interior Renovations
- 006-17 Bulk Caustic Soda - Supply and Delivery
- 009-17 Bulk Anhydrous and Aqua Ammonia - Supply and Delivery
2016-11-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 001-17 Construction Services for Dunn Ave - Key Haven Blvd to Lem Turner Rd - Force Main Project
- 002-17 Submersible Pump Repair Services
- 011-17 JEA Fleet Services Heavy Duty Maintenance and Repair
2016-10-04 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 076-16 SmartNet Support and Maintenance of Jea's Cisco Infrastructure
- 114-16 Electric Cost of Service and Rate Design Consulting Services
2016-09-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 124-16 Alachua 24 Inch Transmission Force Main Replacement - Alachua MPS to Wilson Blvd
2016-09-27 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 084-16 Actuarial Services for SJRPP System Employee's Retirement Plan
- 125-16 Electric Meter Material for JEA Inventory Stock
- 127-16 Engineering Services for the West Grid Lenox to Timuquana Force Main and Pump Station Improvements
2016-09-20 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 080-16 JEA Northside Generating Station (NSGS) Chemical Waste Treatment System (CWTS) Clean-Up
- 110-16 Independent Audit Services for JEA
- 126-16 Pivot Bracket Assemblies for St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP) Inventory
2016-09-13 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 119-16 JEA Fleet Services Aerial Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- 121-16 SJRPP Burner Deck Modifications
2016-08-30 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 112-16 SJRPP Fuel Supply Service
- 117-16 JEA Fleet Services Heavy Duty Maintenance and Repair
- 120-16 JEA Fleet Services Off-Road Equipment Maintenance and Repair
2016-08-16 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 092-16 Concrete Manholes, Pads Switch Pits, and General Products for JEA Inventory Stock
- 104-16 Main Street Water Treatment Plant
- 116-16 JEA Fleet Services Light Duty Maintenance and Repair
- 118-16 JEA Fleet Services Medium Duty Maintenance and Repair
2016-08-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 097-16 Engineering Services for the US-1 South Water Re-Pump Facility
- 101-16 Philip Hwy - Emerson to Spring Park Road 24" FM Replacement
- 106-16 Construction for West Nassau Regional WTP - Phase 1B - Well Drilling and Raw Water Piping
- 108-16 Civil Service Exam Development
2016-08-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 093-16 Electric Plant Industrial Cleaning Services
- 099-16 Water Purification Treatment Evaluation and Pilot Testing
- 109-16 Landscape Chemical Weed Control
2016-07-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 103-16 Engineering Services for District II - 10800 Key Haven Blvd Class III/IV Project
- 105-16 Engineering Services for the Southwest - 4881 Timuquana Rd, Class III/IV Pump Station Upgrades
- 113-16 Lime Rock & Crushed Stone Supply Services
2016-07-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 060-16 Graphic Services
- 094-16 Facilities Landscaping Services - Sheltered
- 098-16 Engineering Services for the Main Street Water Treatment Plant - Well No 15
2016-07-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 067-16 Industrial Painting services for St. Johns River Power Park (SJRPP)
- 075-16 Pearl Street Service Station Paving and Drainage Improvements
- 102-16 Engineering Services for Nocatee Re-Pump Facility Augmentation Well
2016-07-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 071-16 Construction Services for 2304 McMillan Wastewater Class III/IV Pumping Station Rehabilitation
- 075-16 Pearl Street Service Station Paving and Drainage Improvements (Phase I)
- 079-16 Facilities Landscape Maintenance
2016-06-28 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 081-16 Arlington East Water Reclamation Facility Secondary Clarifier
2016-06-21 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 070-16 General Engineering Services for Water, Wastewater, and Reclaimed Water Projects
- 073-16 Construction for Northwest Regional Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- 074-16 Manhole and Wetwell, Cementious and Fiberglass Structural Rehabilitation Services (Revised)
2016-06-14 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 069-16 Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program Services
- 090-16 Recycling, Solid Waste Hauling and Disposal Services
- 091-16 Peterson Tract, Miller Tract Reforestation Preparation
2016-06-07 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 074-16 Manhole and Wetwell, Cementitious and Fiberglass Structural Rehabilitation Services
- 077-16 Ponte Vedra Water Main and Force Main Replacement
- 085-16 The Point Meadows 230/26KV Substation and Transmission Circuits 946/956
- 086-16 Engineering Services for Buckman Disinfection System Replacement
- 087-16 Nocatee North and Bartram Reclaimed Water Storage Expansion
- 089-16 Overhead Electrical Distribution/Transmission Facilites Unit Price Construction & Maintance and Pole Removal
2016-06-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 078-16 Janitorial Services - (JSEB) Sheltered Market - Substations and Lift Stations
2016-06-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 033-16 Bill Print and Presentment Serices
- 041-16 Electrical Generator
- 056-16 Bulk Sulfuric Acid - Supply and Delivery
- 057-16 Bulk Caustic Soda - Supply and Delivery
- 082-16 Engineering Services for Southwest WRF Screenings Conveyance System and Grit Removal System
2016-05-10 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 033-16 Bill Print and Presentment Services
- 049-16 Janitorial Services - Open Market
- 068-16 Peterson Tract, Miller Track Reforestation Preparation
- 113-15 Structures and Materials Packager for JEA Substation and Transmission Projects
2016-05-03 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 040-16 Electrical Conduit & Fittings for JEA Inventory Stock Solicitation
- 062-16 Manhole and Wetwell Rehabilitation Services
- 064-16 Mandarin Water reclamation Facility Expansion Tank and UV System Improvements
2016-04-26 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 048-16 Purchase and Installation of an Energy Management Situational Awareness Video Display System (VDS) Including Warranty, Maintenance and Support
- 050-16 Disturbed Asphalt Restoration Services
- 063-16 Buchman Water Reclamation Facility Aeration Improvement
- 065-16 JEA/SJRPP (HR) Supplemental Staffing Services
- 066-16 Residential Customer Contact Center (RCCC) Supplemental Staffing Services
- 072-16 Supply of Pumps for McMillan Pump Station
2016-04-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 020-16 Environmental Air Emissions Testing Services
- 043-16 Purchase and Implementation of JEA Utility Tracker Portal Tool and Associated Maintenance and Hosting (SaaS)
- 059-16 Engineering Services for Otter Run Water Plant Renewal and Replacement
- 061-16 Woodmere WTP Well No. 3 and Storage Tank Replacement
2016-04-05 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 054-16 Streetlight Conversion Unit Price Contract
- 055-16 Electric Plant Lagging and Insulation Services
2016-03-29 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 034-16 SJRPP to Purchase Wheel Loader and Associated Warranty, Maintenance and Training
- 041-16 Electrical Generators
- 047-16 Southeast WTP High Service Pump Upgrades
- 051-16 Roosevelt Boulevard Water Main Improvements
2016-03-22 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 046-16 Main Street Well 6A Head Assembly and Associated Pipeline Project
- 053-16 Arlington Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Replacement
2016-03-15 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 036-16 Electric Plant Fire Protection System Inspection, Testing & Maintenance
- 039-16 Streetlight Materials for JEA Inventory Stock
2016-03-08 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 042-16 Buckman New Administrative Building
- 045-16 Pole Mounted Transformers for JEA Inventory Stock
2016-03-01 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 052-16 Kings Road - Cleveland St to Darrow Rd, S.
- 109-15 Testing Administration Outsourcing
2016-02-23 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 029-16 Printing Services for JEA Brand Management
- 033-16 RFQ for Bill Print and Presentment
- 037-16 Engineering Services for District II Pumping Stations and Flow Rerouting
2016-02-09 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 028-16 Phase 2 JEA's Blacks Ford Water Reclamation Facility Phase 4 Expansion Project
2016-02-02 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 021-16 Roofing Installation and Repair Services for JEA
- 035-16 Southside Gas Insulated Switchgear Equipment Replacement
- 027-16 Electronic Payments
2016-01-19 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 030-16 JEA Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) Improvement Project
2016-01-12 at 2 : 00 p.m.
- 016-16 Key Haven PS to Harts Rd PS-FM Replacement
- 025-16 Supply of Pebble Quick Lime
- 027-16 Electronic Payments
- 032-16 Construction for Main Street WTP Well No. 13
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.