- Advanced Technology Meters
- Exceleron honors JEA with 2016 President’s Award for Special Recognition
- J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Receives Mayor’s Environmental Award
- JEA Water/Wastewater Team Takes Home Top Honors
- JEA Wins Top Honors at Water Environment Federation Competition
- JEA’s Cybersecurity Efforts Receive National Recognition
- Lineman Rodeo
- Melissa Dykes Recognized
- Paul McElroy, Ultimate CEO
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Real Estate Services
Report to Customers
JEA is owned by the Northeast Florida community. That makes you one of our stakeholders. Our Report to Customers shares some highlights about how we are working to improve service, the role we play in economic development and how we are preparing for the future.
JEA Board and Senior Management
Our governing body is made up of a seven-member Board of Directors appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council. Our Board of Directors appoints a CEO who then selects the top tier of management referred to as the Senior Leadership Team.
- View Board Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
- Learn about JEA’s Board of Directors
- Learn about JEA's Senior Leadership Team
Transparency is a key value and a priority at JEA. We want to make our latest financial information readily available to our investors and to our customers. If you have questions or need information that you cannot find here, please
Learn About Investor Relations
JEA’s Government Relations group provides liaison with governmental officials and agencies in developing public policy that affects the operations of JEA and the interests of the communities it serves.
Learn About Government Relations
Benefits of Public Power
Utilities operated by local governments provide communities with reliable, responsive, not-for-profit electric, water and sewer service and are directly accountable to the people they serve.
Learn About the Benefits of a Community-Owned Utility
JEA’s Media Coordinator is available during business hours to answer questions from the media and to arrange interviews with JEA utility experts. Please call (904) 665-5500 or email
View Past News Releases and Radio Appearances
Materials for Sale
Looking for a deal? Check out our list of anything and everything for sale from JEA, including gently used office furniture, construction equipment and tools, byproducts, and real estate.
View Items for Sale
Real Estate Services
JEA’s Real Estate Services team is in charge of all the public right of ways that JEA owns, which we use to bring you reliable electric, water and sewer service.
Learn About Real Estate Services
Step into JEA's Outage Center
Need to report or monitor an outage? Do it right here.