- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- 2022.06.01 JEA Partnering with Customers to be Ready for 2022 Hurricane Season
- 2022.06.08 JEA Announces Next Generation of Customer Experience Delivery
- 2022.06.13 JEA Presents Environmental Stewardship Award to Evoqua Water Technologies
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Benefits of Public Utilities
JEA Announces Next Generation of Customer Experience Delivery
Jacksonville, FL - June 7, 2022 –– JEA is continuing its commitment to earning customer loyalty with the launch of a comprehensive data analytics division to meet customer needs throughout the company. Tim Hunt, who has held various leadership roles at JEA in the last 25 years, is taking on the newly created role of vice president of Customer Experience Insights & Digitization. He will report to Chief Customer Officer Sheila Pressley.
The new team will reduce friction in customer journeys and make JEA future-ready by gaining alignment on digital infrastructure.
“Our key focus is serving our customers,” said JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe. “With a stronger focus on data and analytics, we’ll be better equipped to meet our customers’ needs in today’s evolving, digital world.”
In his role, Hunt will oversee the department focused on achieving alignment across business units to ensure JEA is meeting customer expectations. The Customer Experience Insights & Digitization team will deploy initiatives with a special emphasis on low- and moderate-income households, using data collection and analytics, advanced market segmentation and forward-looking customer insights.
Since joining JEA in 1997, Hunt’s roles have included market research analyst, Black Belt, fleet director, director of facilities and most recently, director of customer & utility analytics. Prior to Joining JEA, Hunt served in the U.S. Marines and earned a degree in Quantitative Psychology with a minor in Math from the University of Illinois. He holds an MBA from Jacksonville University. Hunt’s annual salary will be $190,008, effective June 6.
JEA is a not-for-profit, community-owned utility located in Jacksonville, Florida, proudly serving an estimated 496,000 electric, 374,000 water, 295,000 sewer and 20,000 reclaimed water customers. JEA is not owned by investors. It was created by the City of Jacksonville to serve those who live in Jacksonville and in the surrounding communities. The sole purpose of JEA’s business is to ensure the electric, water and sewer demands of its customers are met, both today and for generations to come with the goal to provide reliable services at the best value to our customers while ensuring our precious natural resources are protected.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.