- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Construction has begun on a new corporate headquarters building for JEA, which will replace its current Downtown Jacksonville headquarters at 21 West Church Street. The new campus will remain in Jacksonville’s urban core at 225 Pearl Street North, corner of Adams and Pearl streets (previously referred to as 325 West Adams Street).
The new headquarters will provide JEA with updated facilities to serve its customers and the community, today and for decades to come. It will also allow JEA to attract and retain an engaged workforce and be a catalyst for continued growth.
JEA selected Ryan Companies US to construct the new headquarters, while CBRE, a full-service real estate firm, has been a dedicated partner to JEA in the strategic planning of the new development.
Watch the Virtual Groundbreaking
Public entrance to Customer Business Center and Public Meeting Space on southwest corner of Adams and Pearl Streets
Proposed nine-story garage accessible from Adams Street
Downtown Development Review Board (DDRB) Application
Short-List Firm Site Proposals
JEA’s Board of Directors approved the final rankings for Invitation to Negotiate 010-19 at a Special Board Meeting on April 2, 2019. JEA selected Ryan Companies US, one of three short-list firms selected from six initial respondents, to negotiate the site purchase from the City of Jacksonville, design and build the headquarters.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. - 325 West Adams Street
- 325 West Adams Street Best and Final Offer (PDF)
- 325 West Adams Street Board Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- 325 West Adams Street Public Information Package (YouTube)
Kings Avenue Station P3, LLC - Kings Avenue Station
- Kings Avenue Station Best and Final Offer (PDF)
- Kings Avenue Station Board Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- Kings Avenue Station Public Information Package (PDF)
Jacksonville 1-C Parcel One Holding Company - Lot J, Bay Street
- Lot J Best and Final Offer (PDF)
- Lot J Board Meeting Presentation (PDF)
- Lot J Public Information Package (PDF)
For More Information
For further details and progress on the Corporate Headquarters project, visit the Ryan Companies project website at NewJEAHQ.com.