- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
- Supply Chain Resource Hub
- More Foresight Needed for Robust First Coast Development
- Sign Up for JEA Supply Chain Updates
- Proposed DOE Transformer Standards are Ill-Timed
Water and Wastewater Service Applications
This section will assist you in establishing new water or wastewater service with JEA. The term "new service" applies to property that is to be developed or redeveloped and will require active metered service.
New Service Connections
Prior to connecting to a JEA Water and Wastewater Main an application along with payment of fees must be received. Please pay with cash or check either in person or by mail:
JEA Water and Wastewater CC-1
225 N. Pearl Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
To submit new service applications please access JEA's SagesGov online application site by clicking here.
Instructions for setting up an account and submitting all applications can be found here.
New service applications can be found in Step 2. You will need your project availability number to access this step. If you don't have one you can request one in Step 1-Service Availability Request. If you don't know if you have one please contact us at email@example.com with the project name, address and RE# so we can provide you the number, if one exists. Please be aware, if you are submitting an application for a new development (residential or commercial) your project most likely has an availability number already-please don't request a new one.
Supply Chain Resource Hub
JEA is taking a proactive approach to meet ongoing supply chain challenges and taking steps to meet local development needs.