- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
Water and Wastewater Service Applications
This section will assist you in establishing new water or wastewater service with JEA. The term "new service" applies to property that is to be developed or redeveloped and will require active metered service.
New Service Connections
Prior to connecting to a JEA Water and Wastwater Main an application along with payment of fees must be received. Please pay with cash or check either in person or by mail:
JEA Water and Wastewater CC-1
21 W Church St.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Commercial Tap/Service/Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
- Commercial Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
- Commercial Large Meter Application (PDF)
- Commercial Fire/Domestic Meter Application (PDF)
- Commercial Unmetered Fire Protection Application (PDF)
- Flow Test Application (PDF)
It is illegal to take water out of a fire hydrant for commercial purposes if there’s no fire hydrant meter on the hydrant. Your company can be caught and fined. We urge commercial companies – big and small – to use fire hydrant meters.
Learn more about our Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and apply for permit.
- Commercial Reclaimed Water Meter Application (PDF)
- Residential Reclaimed Water Meter Application (PDF)
- Reclaimed Water Acknowledgement Form (PDF)
- Residential Water Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
- Residential Tap/Service/Meter Installation and Capacity Application (PDF)
- Wastewater Locate Application (PDF)
Sometimes you need As-Built drawings to represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how amd infrastructure was actually installed during the construction phase.