- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
We are always seeking to expand our JEA family. Regardless of your skill set or interests, we’re looking for you. At JEA, you will receive competitive pay, training, a competitive benefits package and several career advancement opportunities.
Explore our various career opportunities!
Customer roles allow you to either directly or indirectly interact with our customers. JEA’s customer group spans across many areas, including analytics, billing, communications, meter services and more.
Professional roles are found in JEA’s finance, accounting and human resource departments.
Engineering roles allow you to design, manufacture or maintain products and materials here at JEA.
In field operations, you will help diagnose and/or solve technical issues found in the field.
A role in our safety department will require you to facilitate and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) and JEA’s safety guidelines.
With a tech-related role, you will be help build and maintain the computer systems and networks that support JEA and its operations.
A role in JEA’s environmental department will put you on a team that ensures JEA’s long and short term commitment to the environment.
As a JEA intern, you will gain hands-on experience in your chosen field. See what’s available!
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.