- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Requests for Information
- Bid Forms
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Community Impact
- Real Estate Services
We are always seeking to expand our JEA family. Regardless of your skill set or interests, we’re looking for you. At JEA, you will receive competitive pay, training, a competitive benefits package and several career advancement opportunities.
Explore our various career opportunities!
Leadership roles at JEA include many types of management positions, including
senior leadership and extended leadership roles.
Customer roles allow you to either directly or indirectly interact with our customers. JEA’s customer group spans across many areas, including analytics, billing, communications, meter services and more.
Professional roles are found in JEA’s finance, accounting and human resource departments.
Engineering roles allow you to design, manufacture or maintain products and materials here at JEA.
In field operations, you will help diagnose and/or solve technical issues found in the field.
A role in our safety department will require you to facilitate and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) and JEA’s safety guidelines.
With a tech-related role, you will be help build and maintain the computer systems and networks that support JEA and its operations.
A role in JEA’s environmental department will put you on a team that ensures JEA’s long and short term commitment to the environment.
As a JEA intern, you will gain hands-on experience in your chosen field. See what’s available!
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.