- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Benefits of Public Utilities
Due to active cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) being reported in Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns counties, JEA Procurement is taking the following precautionary measures, effective immediately:
- Bid Submissions: Bids/Responses are to only be delivered electronically via the Zycus software system link provided. Instructions to register as a new user in Zycus or login as an existing user of Zycus are located at https://www.jea.com/about/procurement/zycus_portal/ OR https://zsn.zycus.com/guest .
- Pre-Bid Meetings: Pre-bid meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx. Any updates to current solicitations along with solicitation addendums will be posted in the Zycus event link. (Note, we are no longer posting addenda on jea.com. Only the Zycus link will contain addenda)
- Bid Openings: JEA will offering only virtual participation in Bid openings via Webex. We have included instructions on how to access the Webex meetings below, under Upcoming Important Dates.
- Solicitations: For any current solicitations, please frequently visit our Zycus portal at https://zsn.zycus.com/guest OR Formal Opportunities and Informal Opportunities pages to see a summary of opportunities including a Zycus event link. Please contact your respective JEA Buyer for any questions or updates to existing solicitations.
- Supplier Meetings: Supplier meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx. If an in person meeting is considered, the information will be included in the supplier invitation and mutually agreed upon.
- Awards: Awards meetings will be held in person at the JEA Customer Center Bid Office, as well as remotely via WebEx. Please visit the Awards Meeting page to view any updates related to the Awards meetings.
Procurement Staff by Categories:
Electric & Compliance
Lisa Pleasants, Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodney Lovgren, Purchasing Agent, Senior email@example.com
Jason Behr, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Rix, Purchasing Assistant, email@example.com
Water/Wastewater and Environmental Services
Joe Perez, Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Kruck, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
Darriel Brown, Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
David King, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
Cecil Camacho, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technologies and Customer Service
Nathan Woyak, Category Manager, email@example.com
Nick Dambrose, Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooke Garland, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
Aileen Cruz, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Services (Finance, Employee Services, Facilities, Real Estate, Government Relations, Audit Services)
Chrissy Nunziato, Category Manager, email@example.com
Elaine Selders, Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherea Harper, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
Halley Stewart, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Support (Fleet, Investment Recovery, and Inventory)
Kenny R. Pearson - Category Manager, email@example.com
Eddie Bayouth - Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda S. Richardson, Purchasing Agent, RichLS@jea.com
Sean W. Knox, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
John C. Bustamante, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplier Diversity, Supplier Onboarding, Oracle iSupplier Portal & Zycus iSupplier Portal
Rita Scott, Manager Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program & Procurement Performance, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Rachelle Mead, Procurement Vendor Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Procurement Contract Administration
Manager Procurement Contract Administration, Heather Beard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal Contracts: Terri Sexton, Contracts Associate, email@example.com
Contract Amendments: Jessica Talley, Contracts Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Opportunities with JEA
JEA's needs are quite diverse and whenever possible we like to keep business opportunities within the communities we serve. The commodities range in scope from the purchase of office supplies to the most complicated utility construction jobs and acquisition of large equipment, to the purchase of fuels. Each Buyer is proficient in the commodities they are assigned and have extensive training in the technical aspects of the goods and services they buy.
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000.
Informal Procurement Opportunities
Informal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost between $50,000 and $300,000.
Requests for Information
Informational requests determine interest in providing goods or services to JEA prior to a solicitation being created. It is JEA’s sole discretion whether a solicitation will be issued for these items.
Bid Openings and Results
JEA is always looking to improve our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. View current bids and results.
Award Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Due to COVID-19, Awards Meetings will be held in person at the JEA Customer Center Bid Office, as well as remotely via WebEx. Visit our Awards Meetings, Minutes and Agendas page to learn more.
Look Up an Invoice
Look up the status of an invoice.
Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business Program
JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program.
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA.
Information relevant to Procurement may be a public notice or an invitation to participate in opportunities available at JEA.
Upcoming Important Dates
How We Buy
The procurement of goods and services by JEA is governed by the JEA Procurement Code, which was developed to ensure that all bidders have an equal and fair opportunity to participate in the bid process.
For Administrative Remedies (per Article 5 of the JEA Procurement Code), contact JEA's Chief Procurement Officer: Jenny McCollum - email@example.com
On April 27, 2021 revisions to the JEA Procurement Code were Presented and approved by the JEA Board of Directors.
The Operational Procedures are intended to set forth guidelines for JEA Procurement and other JEA personnel.
Certain Supplies and Services need not be procured by the Chief Procurement Officer. In these cases, the Chief Executive Officer shall approve both the Procurement Directives governing the Procurement, and shall designate the Procurement Officer responsible for a specific area of Procurement.
The Standards: establish approved materials, design standards, and other useful information for contractors, consultants, developers and engineers working with JEA:
- FY21 JEA Procurement Report Memorandum and Annual Contracts Awarded Report for Procurement and JSEB as of 11-16-21
Contact the Bid Office
At JEA we value strong ethics. JEA will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The JEA Ethics Program applies to all employees of JEA. Integrity must
underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and other employees.
Learn more about our Ethics Policy
Gift Message for Vendors
While all of us at JEA appreciate the good intentions with which gifts are given, we must be sensitive to the positions of special trust and responsibility we hold given the nature of our business.
Due to our ongoing obligation to our stakeholders, the giving and acceptance of gifts may lead to the appearance of impropriety. In light of this, JEA’s corporate Ethics Policy and the City of Jacksonville (COJ) Ethics Ordinance prohibit employees from
accepting gifts valued over $100 from vendors, and accumulated gifts from the same vendor must not exceed $250 per calendar year.
Learn more about our Gift Policy
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.