- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Purified Water
- Water Facilities
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000. JEA purchases are made through a competitive bidding process. If you are interested in a particular solicitation please view specifications below. To get additional information regarding a solicitation, please use the links below to register to be added to our mailing list.
All bid openings are held on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. at JEA, 21 W. Church Street in the Customer Center 1st Floor, Room 002 (unless otherwise noted). Sealed bid/proposal packets must be submitted to the Bid Office by 12:00 noon prior to bid opening at 2:00 p.m.
127-19 (ITN) Strategic Alternatives
The objective of this Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) is to evaluate proposals on strategic alternatives, subject to the minimum requirements JEA has set forth in the Strategic Alternatives Process Section of this ITN, that are aligned with JEA’s goal of maximizing customer, community, environmental, and financial value over the long term. JEA will consider proposals that build upon JEA’s strengths and seek to eliminate certain existing business constraints.
- Written questions due via email to the designated Procurement Representatives on 2:00 p.m. on September 10, 2019
- Replies and all required documents due to the JEA Procurement Bid Office on 12:00 p.m. on October 7, 2019
- Bid Evaluation Meeting held on October 14, 2019
- Negotiation phase to begin October 15, 2019
Please submit questions to email@example.com.
001-20 (RFP) Construction Management-at-Risk (CMAR) Services for the Nassau Water Reclamation Facility (WRF) Upgrade Projects
JEA requests Proposals from interested and qualified Proposers to provide Construction Management-at-Risk (CMAR) services during design and construction of the Nassau Water Reclamation Facility (WRF) Upgrade Projects (the “Project” or the “Work”). The Work generally includes pre-construction and construction services for the upgrade projects. Additional information can be found in Appendix A - Scope of Work and Appendix C Project Definitions.
The scope of work to be performed under this solicitation consists of CMAR services for the Nassau WRF Upgrade Projects. The projects to be constructed are listed below. These projects are needed to update the treatment process at the Nassau WRF to meet current and future needs.
1. Radio Avenue Class III/IV MPS-S Pump Station
2. Radio Avenue Reclaimed Water Storage Tank and Booster Pump Station
3. Nassau WRF Drainage Improvements
4. Nassau WRF Reclaimed Water Storage Tank, UV and Pumps
5. Nassau WRF RIB Modification
6. Nassau WRF 5-Stage Bardenpho Oxidation Ditch Process
Proposal Due Date: November 19, 2019
003-20 (RFP) Engineering Services for the 69 kV circuit 663 Reconductor
The scope of work includes design for Circuit 663 and the site is located on real property owned by JEA from Firestone Substation at 6916 Rampart Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32244 to Hamilton Substation at 4534 Lexington Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210 Due to the shutdown of the SJRPP plant, JEA is experiencing a higher load from the west and southwest portions of the 69kV system. This causes the line to overload regularly under various contingencies. Switching out the line to one with a higher thermal rating will allow JEA to import additional power from FPL’s Duval Substations to serve the increasing loads in the eastern portion of the 69kV system. It is approximated that 98 wood poles will need to be replaced with a combination of steel and spun-cast concrete poles. This is to accommodate the heavier conductor type and improve overall system reliability.
Bid Due Date: November 19, 2019
004-20 (ITN) Water and Wastewater Materials for JEA Inventory Stock
The primary purpose of this Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) is to evaluate and select a vendor that can provide Water and Wastewater Materials for JEA Inventory Stock at the best value to JEA (the “Work” or “Services”).
Bid Due Date: November 13, 2019
Updated Bid Due Date: November 19, 2019 (per Addendum 4)
005-20 (ITN) FY 20 Jumbo Switches
The purpose of this Invitation to Negotiate (the "ITN") is to evaluate and select a vendor for FY 20 Jumbo Switches that can provide the items contained within Appendix A Response Workbook and provide the best value to JEA (the "Work" or "Services"). "Best Value" means the highest overall value to JEA with regards to pricing, quality, design, and workmanship.
Bid Due Date: November 19, 2019