- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business and Supplier Diversity Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- What is an Informal Bid?
What is an Informal Bid?
When JEA needs to procure goods or services estimated to cost less than $300,000 it will solicit informal bids based on the following criteria:
- If the project is expected to cost less than $5,000, at least one quote is required.
- If the project is expected to cost $5,000 - $50,000 at least three quotes are required.
- If the project is expected to cost $50,000 or more at least three quotes are required, however at least five quotes are recommended.
A bid of this nature will also be placed on Informal Bids.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA. This process designates an Unsolicited Vendor Contact (UVC) Coordinator to serve as a single point of contact for all unsolicted calls.
Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
To promote fair and open competition, Awards Committee decisions will ensure JEA work is bid out to the maximum extent, while serving JEA's best interests. JEA Awards Committee reviews formal bids and proposal Awards documentation to approve Contract Awards.