- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Results
- Look Up an Invoice
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Requests for Information
- Bid Forms
What is an Informal Bid?
When JEA needs to procure goods or services estimated to cost less than $300,000 it will solicit informal bids based on the following criteria:
- If the project is expected to cost less than $5,000, at least one quote is required.
- If the project is expected to cost $5,000 - $50,000 at least three quotes are required.
- If the project is expected to cost $50,000 or more at least three quotes are required, however at least five quotes are recommended.
A bid of this nature will also be placed on Informal Bids.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.