Adjustment Requests

JEA offers customers two types of credit adjustments.  One type of credit adjustment involves water or irrigation leaks.  The second type of credit adjustment involves filling a pool after construction or a repair.

Adjustment Requests for Water or Irrigation Leaks

 If you have experienced an abnormal situation involving a leak, and in turn sewer charges, you may be eligible for an adjustment.  

To determine if you qualify for an adjustment, complete a request form and submit it to JEA within 90 days of the billing period in question.  Adjustments are limited to no more than one in a five-year period. 
Fill out the Commercial Customer Form 

Adjustment Requests for Filling a Pool

If you are filling a pool for the first time or are planning to repair a pool, you may be eligible for an adjustment to your wastewater charges.   Adjustment requests for filling your pool, whether a new pool or after a repair, requires a building permit. Requests must be submitted within 30 days after filling your pool.
Request an Adjustment for Filling Your Pool