- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
Transparency is a key value and a priority at JEA. We want to make our latest financial information readily available to our investors and to our customers. If you have questions or need information that you cannot find here, please contact us.
Plant Vogtle Update
JEA is providing the following information for informational purposes only and such information has not been prepared with a view to and is not suitable for the purposes of making an informed investment decision. Nothing contained in the following constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell or buy securities. No person should make an investment decision in reliance on the following information. JEA has filed financial information and operating data and other information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board’s Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA), and JEA encourages investors to review all information concerning its bonds that is filed on EMMA before making any investment decision. The following information speaks only as of its date.
- Responses to Investor Questions Dated September 24, 2018 (PDF)
- Responses to Investor Questions Dated October 16, 2018 (PDF)
JEA Expenses: Electric, Water and Wastewater
JEA's budget is divided into two distinct areas: the electric business and the water/wastewater business. The amount of revenue dollars used to operate each business during fiscal year 2019 is listed below.
- Electric System Revenue Uses: $1,402,873,000
- JEA Water/Wastewater Revenue Uses: $580,634,000
The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It does not include every item which may be of interest, nor does it purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to any of JEA's bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws. These materials do not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any security of JEA, nor are these materials a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Any investment decisions regarding the securities of JEA should be made only after a careful review of the complete offering and disclosure materials with respect to such securities and consultation with your own advisors as to the suitability of such securities for your particular circumstances.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.