- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Stages of a Water and Wastewater Development Project
When planning a new commercial, residential or industrial development that is within a JEA service territory, the first stop is here. The JEA Development Process will take you from planning to the completion of your project by following the simple steps below.
- Planning a project? Contact JEA to ensure the services you need are available.
Initiation and Planning
- During the design phase of your project, we are here to work with you. A site visit may be required for more complex installations.
View the Design Phase
- During the construction phase, we work with you to complete your project by the agreed construction schedule. Please be sure to keep us informed of any design, schedule or construction site changes. Keep in mind that these changes may result in additional costs and/or delays in the construction schedule.
Your project is almost complete. Make sure your goals are met by reviewing your project design plans to determine if you require any more assistance from JEA to complete your project.
Completion and Acceptance
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.