- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Requests for Information
- Real Estate Services
- Community Impact
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
Due to active cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) being reported in Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns counties, JEA Procurement is taking the following precautionary measures, effective immediately:
- Bid Submissions: Bids/Responses are to only be delivered electronically via the Zycus software system link provided. Instructions to register as a new user in Zycus or login as an existing user of Zycus are located at https://www.jea.com/about/procurement/zycus_portal/ OR https://zsn.zycus.com/guest .
- Pre-Bid Meetings: Pre-bid meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx. Any updates to current solicitations along with solicitation addendums will be posted in the Zycus event link. (Note, we are no longer posting addenda on jea.com. Only the Zycus link will contain addenda)
- Bid Openings: JEA will offering only virtual participation in Bid openings via Webex. We have included instructions on how to access the Webex meetings below, under Upcoming Important Dates.
- Solicitations: For any current solicitations, please frequently visit our Zycus portal at https://zsn.zycus.com/guest OR Formal Opportunities and Informal Opportunities pages to see a summary of opportunities including a Zycus event link. Please contact your respective JEA Buyer for any questions or updates to existing solicitations.
- Supplier Meetings: Supplier meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx. If an in person meeting is considered, the information will be included in the supplier invitation and mutually agreed upon.
- Awards: Awards meetings will be held in person at the JEA Customer Center Bid Office, as well as remotely via WebEx. Please visit the Awards Meeting page to view any updates related to the Awards meetings.
Procurement Staff by Categories:
Electric & Compliance
Lisa Pleasants, Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rodney Lovgren, Purchasing Agent, Senior email@example.com
Jason Behr, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Rix, Purchasing Assistant, email@example.com
Water/Wastewater and Environmental Services
Joe Perez, Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Kruck, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
David King, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecil Camacho, Purchasing Assistant, email@example.com
Information Technologies and Customer Service
Nathan Woyak, Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Dambrose, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
Brooke Garland, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Halley Reiman, Purchasing Assistant email@example.com
Professional Services (Finance, Employee Services, Facilities, Real Estate, Government Relations, Audit Services)
Chrissy Nunziato, Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elaine Selders, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
Sherea Harper, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Halley Reiman, Purchasing Assistant, email@example.com
Operations Support (Fleet, Investment Recovery, and Inventory)
Kenny R. Pearson - Category Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda S. Richardson, Purchasing Agent, RichLS@jea.com
Sean W. Knox, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
John C. Bustamante, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplier Diversity, Supplier Onboarding, Oracle iSupplier Portal & Zycus iSupplier Portal
Rita Scott, Manager Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program & Procurement Performance, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Rachelle Weir, Procurement Vendor Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Procurement Contract Administration
Manager Procurement Contract Administration, Heather Beard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal Contracts: Maurice Scarboro, Contracts Associate, scarm@Jea.com.
Contract Amendments: Jessica Talley, Contracts Assistant, email@example.com
Business Opportunities with JEA
JEA's needs are quite diverse and whenever possible we like to keep business opportunities within the communities we serve. The commodities range in scope from the purchase of office supplies to the most complicated utility construction jobs and acquisition of large equipment, to the purchase of fuels. Each Buyer is proficient in the commodities they are assigned and have extensive training in the technical aspects of the goods and services they buy.
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000.
Informal Procurement Opportunities
Informal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost between $50,000 and $300,000.
Requests for Information
Informational requests determine interest in providing goods or services to JEA prior to a solicitation being created. It is JEA’s sole discretion whether a solicitation will be issued for these items.
Bid Openings and Results
JEA is always looking to improve our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. View current bids and results.
Award Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Due to COVID-19, Awards Meetings will only be held electronically via WebEx video conference. No physical location will be made available for these meetings. Visit our Awards Meetings, Minutes and Agendas page to learn more.
Look Up an Invoice
Look up the status of an invoice.
Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business Program
JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program.
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA.
Information relevant to Procurement may be a public notice or an invitation to participate in opportunities available at JEA.
Upcoming Important Dates
How We Buy
The procurement of goods and services by JEA is governed by the JEA Procurement Code, which was developed to ensure that all bidders have an equal and fair opportunity to participate in the bid process.
For Administrative Remedies (per Article 5 of the JEA Procurement Code), contact JEA's Chief Procurement Officer: Jenny McCollum - firstname.lastname@example.org
On April 27, 2021 revisions to the JEA Procurement Code were Presented and approved by the JEA Board of Directors.
The Operational Procedures are intended to set forth guidelines for JEA Procurement and other JEA personnel.
Certain Supplies and Services need not be procured by the Chief Procurement Officer. In these cases, the Chief Executive Officer shall approve both the Procurement Directives governing the Procurement, and shall designate the Procurement Officer responsible for a specific area of Procurement.
The Standards: establish approved materials, design standards, and other useful information for contractors, consultants, developers and engineers working with JEA:
- FY20 JEA Procurement Report Memorandum
- FY20 JEA Annual Contracts Awarded Report for Procurement and JSEB as of 2-18-21
Contact the Bid Office
At JEA we value strong ethics. JEA will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The JEA Ethics Program applies to all employees of JEA. Integrity must
underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and other employees.
Learn more about our Ethics Policy
Gift Message for Vendors
While all of us at JEA appreciate the good intentions with which gifts are given, we must be sensitive to the positions of special trust and responsibility we hold given the nature of our business.
Due to our ongoing obligation to our stakeholders, the giving and acceptance of gifts may lead to the appearance of impropriety. In light of this, JEA’s corporate Ethics Policy and the City of Jacksonville (COJ) Ethics Ordinance prohibit employees from
accepting gifts valued over $100 from vendors, and accumulated gifts from the same vendor must not exceed $250 per calendar year.
Learn more about our Gift Policy
Empowering Our Community
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.