- My Account
- Account Name Changes
- Changes in Account Holder
- Claim Resolution
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Electric Meter Relocation
- JEA Credit Score
- Medical Alerts
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Service Charges
- Service Reconnection
- Social Security Numbers
- Bill Breakdown
- Bill Estimator
- Bill Explanation
- Fuel Credit
- Meter Reading
- Net Metering Bill Breakdown
New Customer Information
The following items are needed in order to start utility service with JEA:
- Social security number/FEI number
- Driver’s license or state identification card
- Complete address where service is to be started (If you are renting, a copy of your lease agreement may be required.)
- Date you wish to start service
- Deposit, if required
Same-day service requests must be made by contacting us.
JEA can start, stop and transfer service fairly quickly if service has existed at the premises previously.
- Requests for service made prior to the start date or before 3:00 p.m. on the same day will start by close of business on the day you requested.
- Requests for service made after 3:01 p.m. will start on the next business day, excluding Sundays and holidays.
- If your home or business is a new service point, it may take a little longer.
Helpful Tips for Your New Account
We offer a variety of convenient options that let you decide how you want to pay, manage, and receive your bill. You can sign up for paperless billing, AutoPay, MyBudget - levelized payments - and more.
Billing and Payment Options
- Social Security Number Policy ↩
- If you choose to pay with your credit card, please be aware there is an additional non-refundable convenience fee of $2.20 for payments up to $500, $4.40 for payments $500.01 to $1,000, and $9.95 for payments $1,000.01 to $10,000, charged by the outside vendor that handles all our credit card payments. ↩
Storm Preparation Tip
Make sure your JEA account information is up to date so we can reach you with power restoration updates.