The following items are needed in order to start utility service with JEA:
- Social security number/FEI
- Driver’s license or state identification card
- Complete address where service is to be started (If you are renting, a copy of your lease agreement may be required.)
- Date you wish to start service
- Deposit, if required
Start Service Now
Same-day service requests must be made by calling (904) 665-6000.
JEA can start, stop and transfer service fairly quickly if service has existed at the premise previously.
- Requests for service made prior to the start date or before 3:00 p.m. on the same day will start by close of business on the day you requested.
- Requests for service made after 3:01 p.m. will start on the next business day, excluding Sundays and holidays.
- If your home or business is a new service point, it may take a little longer.
Helpful Tips for Your New Account
After you set up your new utility account, you will find it is easy and convenient to accomplish all your JEA business online, especially paying your
Pay Your Deposit Online
We offer a variety of convenient options that let you decide how you want to pay, manage, and receive your bill. You can sign up for paperless billing, AutoPay, MyBudget - levelized payments - and
Billing and Payment Options
When convenience is what matters most, stop by one of our authorized payment-only locations located all over the
Our Customer Care Center representatives are available to provide a full range of services to our
Visit the JEA Offices