- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Requests for Information
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Results
- Bid Forms
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
JACKSONVILLE – JEA has named Brad Krol, of Houston, Texas, as Chief Information Officer. Krol will report to Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Ted Phillips and will oversee technology infrastructure and provide strategic leadership on new technologies to
support the utility’s operations.
Krol will begin his new role on Sept. 27. He will be responsible for gathering and originating new ideas from internal and external stakeholders, refining them into executable business initiatives and championing implementation. Krol also will develop and maintain strategic and tactical plans for enterprise information systems and ensure their execution to meet current and future organizational goals and objectives. Krol will earn an annual salary of $235,019.20.
JEA also announced Stephen Datz has been named Vice President of Technical Services. Datz has been with JEA for more than 27 years and will earn an annual salary of $206,024.
“We are happy to have Brad join JEA as we continue to build an unbeatable team. He is a transformational IT leader and brings a wealth of experience leading technology departments across multiple industries,” said Phillips, JEA’s CFO. “I would also like to thank Stephen Datz for serving as interim CIO and congratulate him on his new position of VP of Technical Services.”
Most recently, Krol was chief information officer for Expro Group, a Houston-based international oilfield services company specializing in well flow management. Krol was responsible for all aspects of the organization’s information technology department and developed an IT strategic vision to align technology with the needs of the organization. Previously, Krol served as information technology director, IT infrastructure and operations director and global director of information technology for private companies in Houston and Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Krol holds a Bachelor of Science in business operations from DeVry Institute of Technology.
JEA is a not-for-profit, community-owned utility located in Jacksonville, Florida, proudly serving an estimated 478,000 electric, 357,000 water, 279,000 sewer and 15,000 reclaimed water customers. JEA is not owned by investors. It was created by the City of Jacksonville to serve those who live in Jacksonville and in the surrounding communities. The sole purpose of JEA’s business is to ensure the electric, water and sewer demands of its customers are met, both today and for generations to come with the goal to provide reliable services at the best value to our customers while ensuring our areas’ precious natural resources are protected.
External Communications, JEA
Digital Head Shot (JPG):
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.