- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Purified Water
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
Board and Management
Our governing body is made up of a seven-member Board of Directors appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council. Our Board of Directors appoints a CEO who then selects the top tier of management referred to as the Senior Leadership Team.
JEA Board Meetings are normally held on the fourth Tuesday of each month on the 19th floor of JEA's Downtown Headquarters and are open to the public. Meeting dates, times and locations will be announced the week before the meeting and are subject to change.
Recordings of Board Meetings will be made available within 48 hours of the event.
Minutes, Agendas and Videos
Senior Leadership Team
JEA’s Senior Leadership Team is committed to achieving our mission: providing the best service by becoming the center of our customers' energy and water experience. To accomplish this, the entire company is focused on three things – delivering an unparalleled positive customer experience, working together to elevate the entire team, and innovating and evolving to match our customer's needs with market trends – while upholding the values of safety, service, integrity, growth2, accountability and ideas.
Meet the Senior Leadership Team
JEA’s Government Relations is responsible for managing local, state and federal legislative and regulatory issues that may have the potential to impact JEA interests and operations.
Learn About Government Relations