- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
Administration of the Pretreatment Program in Jacksonville requires frequent contact with industrial facilities. Industrial User Permits are issued to many industrial facilities discharging to the JEA sanitary sewer. Industrial User Permits typically require self-monitoring of industrial plant effluent quality and routine reporting.
In addition to the self-monitoring and reporting, JEA Industrial Pretreatment conducts monitoring activities to ensure the reliability of the self-monitoring process. Facilities deemed "Significant Industrial Users" are inspected at least once a year and are sampled at least annually by JEA.
Discharge Notification for Permitted Facilities
Self Monitoring Report
Self Reported Violations
Significant Non Compliance
InvestSmart = A Smart Investment
Make energy-efficiency upgrades and get rebates for them. It’s a win-win.