- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- JEA Capacity Fee Prepayment Program
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
- Supply Chain Resource Hub
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
Water and Wastewater Standards
JEA Water and Wastewater Standards is responsible for approval of materials and the design standards used in the construction of its water and wastewater infrastructure. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: The documents on this page are continuously updated, please reference the "Summary of Major Changes" at the beginning of each standards manual to view any recent changes.
Development manhole projects may still adhere to the 2018 Manhole Standards (.pdf)
Our Current Standards Documents
Our Historical Standards Documents
Supply Chain Resource Hub
JEA is taking a proactive approach to meet ongoing supply chain challenges and taking steps to meet local development needs.