- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000. JEA purchases are made through a competitive bidding process. If you are interested in a particular solicitation please view specifications below. To get additional information regarding a solicitation, please use the links below to register to be added to our mailing list.
All bid openings are held on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. at JEA, 21 W. Church Street in the Customer Center 1st Floor, Room 002 (unless otherwise noted). Sealed bid/proposal packets must be submitted to the Bid Office by 12:00 noon prior to bid opening at 2:00 p.m.
127-19 (ITN) Strategic Alternatives
The objective of this Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) is to evaluate proposals on strategic alternatives, subject to the minimum requirements JEA has set forth in the Strategic Alternatives Process Section of this ITN, that are aligned with JEA’s goal of maximizing customer, community, environmental, and financial value over the long term. JEA will consider proposals that build upon JEA’s strengths and seek to eliminate certain existing business constraints.
- Written questions due via email to the designated Procurement Representatives on 2:00 p.m. on September 10, 2019
- Replies and all required documents due to the JEA Procurement Bid Office on 12:00 p.m. on October 7, 2019
- Bid Evaluation Meeting held on October 14, 2019
- Negotiation phase began October 15, 2019.
- ITN cancelled and all replies rejected December 24, 2019.
Please submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
009-20 (ITN) Special Waste Handling Services for Non-Hazardous Waste/Hazardous Waste
JEA's electric facilities, field operations, generating facilities and transformers produce non-hazardous waste and hazardous waste material on a daily basis that requires spill response, handling, disposal and transport services on an as needed basis. In addition, there may be the need to clean up in or near electrical energized areas.
The services will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Handling, transportation, and disposal of oily wastewater and used oil.
• Handling, transportation, and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste including solid oily waste.
• Providing twenty-four (24) hour spill response services for hazardous and non-hazardous waste including solid oily waste at electric facilities, other sites and around transformers (non-PCB & PCB).
Bid Due Date: January 28, 2020
014-20 IFB Greenland Water Treatment Plant (WTP) - Expansion from 6.0 to 9.0 MGD
JEA is soliciting Bids from Responsible Bidders to construct the expansion to the Greenland WTP. The expansion will include a 2,000 GPM wellhead, a 125 HP High Service Pump, a 1 million gallon Ground Storage Tank and a 750 kW Emergency Generator.
Bid Due Date: February 11, 2020