- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Benefits of Public Utilities
JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
Jacksonville, FL - JEA has named Mark Stultz, of Washington, D.C., as vice president of communications.
Stultz will provide leadership and direction for JEA’s communication strategy and brand management to advance JEA’s brand reputation. He will oversee departments focused on internal and external communications, including employee communication, branding, consumer education, digital media and media relations. He will report to Chief External Affairs Officer Laura Schepis.
Stultz has led strategic policy and communications management for energy companies throughout his career. Most recently, he was managing partner for EVC Insights LLC, a policy, communications and public affairs consulting firm specializing in natural gas and electricity. Prior to that role, he held vice president roles for BP, Natural Gas Supply Association and Electric Power Supply Association in Washington, D.C. He started his career as a reporter and anchor for TV stations in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and Baltimore, Maryland.
Stultz holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Bethany College. He will start Jan. 31 and earn a salary of $197,018 per year.
JEA is a not-for-profit, community-owned utility located in Jacksonville, Florida, proudly serving an estimated 478,000 electric, 357,000 water, 279,000 sewer and 15,000 reclaimed water customers. JEA is not owned by investors. It was created by the City of Jacksonville to serve those who live in Jacksonville and in the surrounding communities. The sole purpose of JEA’s business is to ensure the electric, water and sewer demands of its customers are met, both today and for generations to come with the goal to provide reliable services at the best value to our customers while ensuring our areas’ precious natural resources are protected.
Digital Head Shots (JPG)
- JEA Vice President, Communications Mark Stultz - Download
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.