- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Commercial Water, Wastewater or Irrigation Bill Adjustments
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and Applications
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Local Discharge Limits
The following pollutant limits are established to protect against pass-through and interference. No person shall discharge wastewater containing in excess of the following:
|Pollutants||Buckman WWF||District II||Southwest WWF||Arlington WWF||Mandarin WWF|
|Copper (mg/l)||3.38||0.82 (1)||none||3.38||3.38|
|Molybdenum (mg/l)||2.66(1)||0.741 lb/day(1)(2)||none||none||none|
(1) Limits for contributory users only. Industrial users will be notified by JEA regarding its status as a contributory user. (2) Limitations applied in IU permits as determined by JEA.
The above limits apply at the point where the wastewater is discharged to JEAWWF. All concentrations for metallic substances are for "total" metal unless indicated otherwise. JEA may impose mass limitations in addition to, or in place of, the concentration-based limitations above.
Effective January 25, 2012.
Switch to eBill
Join over 150,000 JEA customers who have already signed up to receive their JEA bill by email. It's safe, secure and better for the environment!