- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Benefits of Public Utilities
- Real Estate Services
JEA honors all military veterans - especially the 20 percent of JEA’s workforce that has served or currently serves in the U.S. Armed Forces. These employees know firsthand what it means to serve - not just our customers, but our country. We salute our JEA military veterans, as well as our customers who are veterans. Thank you for your service!
Mike - Lineman; Sergeant First Class E7, US Army Reserves
A former Marine, Mike Gomez joined the U.S. Army Reserves 19 years ago. He’s held a variety of positions in the Army Reserves and is now in charge of operations for his regiment battalion at Camp Blanding.
“I plan the exercises during reserve weekends and during the annual two-week training,” he said.
Gomez loves the discipline of being in the military, the same discipline he brings to his work as a JEA lineman, a position he’s held for the last 18 years.
Jennifer - Construction Project Administrator; Sergeant, U.S. Army, Retired
Jennifer Stokes supervises JEA construction projects, which is a good fit for this 20-year veteran of the U.S. Army. Stokes participated in Operation Iraqi Freedom, supervising both U.S. troops and local civilian forces in building military facilities, roads and schools.
Stokes is also one of the architects of JEA’s annual motorcycle run. This ride is organized by JEA employees and supported by numerous local businesses. It’s open to the community and raises money for United Way of Northeast Florida.
Charlene - Corporate Applications Specialist; Petty Officer Second Class, U.S. Coast Guard Reservist
A Coast Guard brat herself, Charlene Crawshaw enlisted in the U.S. Coast Guard Reserves after college and has been performing monthly weekend drills and yearly two-week training for the last 12 years. Crawshaw works with computer hardware and network support in the Coast Guard. She was called up in 2010 for two months of active duty after the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico. At JEA, she leads support for some of the utility’s computer applications.
“I’m very lucky in both my careers — at JEA and the Coast Guard,” she said.
Scott - Wastewater Mechanic; Chief Warrant Officer 2, U.S. Army Reserves
Scott Manning has a natural born talent for fixing things. That’s why the U.S. Army Reserves made him a Chief Engineer on a Landing Craft Utility. His job: to supervise the engineering department in maintaining and operating the vessel. Manning was in the U.S. Navy for 21 years, before joining the Army Reserves. He works at JEA’s Buckman Wastewater Treatment Facility, maintaining the equipment on the “wet” side of the treatment process.
Wayne - Vice President, Environmental Services; Captain, U.S. Navy Retired
A Jacksonville native, Wayne Young is Vice President of Environmental Services at JEA. In his first career, Young served in the U.S. Navy as a commissioned officer, which included duty at the Pentagon and command of two Navy warships, a guided missile frigate and an Aegis cruiser. Young is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree. He also holds two master's degrees.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.