- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
JEA's sewer collection system handles more than 80 million gallons of wastewater every day. Our waste collection and treatment system consists of more than 3,900 miles of collection lines, over 1,300 pumping stations and eleven wastewater treatment plants. Removing wastewater from your home, your business and our community is serious business. It’s a crucial service we’ve provided our customers since 1997, when we assumed responsibility for the city’s water and sewer service.
Our Wastewater Facilities
- Buckman Wastewater Treatment Facility: Our largest regional sewer plant with advanced nutrient removal.
- District II Wastewater Treatment Facility: A regional sewer plant that treats wastewater for reclaimed water. The reclaimed water from this plant is used at JEA’s Northside Generating Station and is also available to commercial reuse customers.
- Southwest Wastewater Treatment Facility: A regional sewer plant that provides advanced nutrient removal.
- Arlington East Wastewater Treatment Facility and Mandarin Wastewater Treatment Facility: Regional sewer plants that reclaim treated wastewater for irrigation usage by commercial and residential customers in both Duval and St. Johns Counties. Several golf courses utilize reclaimed water produced at these facilities. Both facilities have also been upgraded to provide advanced nutrient removal.
- Our smaller sewer plants include:
- Julington Creek Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Blacks Ford Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Nassau Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Ponte Vedra Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Ponce de Leon Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Monterey Wastewater Treatment Facility
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.