- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- 2021.11.03 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs that Build Community
- 2022.01.06 JEA Names its First Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 2022.01.07 JEA Reducing Carbon Emissions with Closure of Plant Scherer Coal-fired Unit
- 2022.01.17 Statement on Holiday Road Sewer Overflow
- 2022.01.27 JEA Names Mark Stultz Vice President, Communications
- 2022.02.11 JEA Honored as Outstanding Utility by Florida Urban Forestry Council
- 2022.04.08 Steven Selders Promoted to JEA Vice President, Application Delivery and Enterprise Architecture
- 2022.04.26 JEA Managing Director & CEO Jay Stowe, Appointed to Electricity Subsector Coordinating Council
- 2022.06.01 JEA Partnering with Customers to be Ready for 2022 Hurricane Season
- 2022.06.08 JEA Announces Next Generation of Customer Experience Delivery
- 2022.06.13 JEA Presents Environmental Stewardship Award to Evoqua Water Technologies
- 2022.07.26 JEA to Suspend Electric, Water Disconnections During Peak of Summer Heat
- 2022.08.27 Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Remains in Effect for Sandalwood Area as JEA Continues Testing
- 2022.08.28 JEA Lifts Boil Water Advisory for Sandalwood Area
- 2022.09.26 JEA Prepares for Hurricane Ian, Response Procedures in Place
- 2022.09.27 JEA Prepared to Respond to Hurricane Ian Impacts
- 2022.09.28 JEA Welcomes Mutual Aid Response to Hurricane Ian
- 2022.09.29 JEA Crews Restoring Power Throughout Jacksonville
- 2022.10.03 JEA Names Pedro Melendez Vice President, Planning, Engineering & Construction
- 2022.10.20 JEA Honors Local Agency Partners for Their Work in the Community
- 2022.11.04 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Community Work in Northeast Florida
- 2022.11.08 JEA Prepares for Subtropical Storm Nicole
- 2022.11.11 All Storm Restorations Continue Today; JEA to Lift Limited Emergency Operations
- 2022.12.12 JEA Women's, Men's Teams Win Top Honors at Statewide Water Competition
- 2022.12.20 JEA Offers Tips in Advance of Severe Cold Weather
- 2022.12.24 JEA Offers Tips During Severe Cold Weather
- 2023.01.10 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Mutual Aid Work
- 2023.03.06 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Safety
- 2023.03.07 New JEA HQ Customer Center to Open April 10
- 2023.04.06 JEA Lineworkers Earn Top Honors at International Lineman’s Rodeo
- 2023.04.25 Community Invited to May 25 Public Forum on Northeast Florida’s Energy Future
- 2023.05.01 JEA Receives Recognition for Commitment to Urban Tree Management
- 2023.05.18 JEA's Long-Range Clean Energy Plan Available to Public
- 2023.05.26 JEA Ready for 2023 Hurricane Season, Offers Tips to Help Customers Prepare
- 2023.06.05 Helen Materazzi Named JEA Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness
- 2023.06.14 JEA Upgrading Water Meters for All Customers
- 2023.06.15 JEA Crews Heading to Tallahassee to Assist with Storm Restoration
- 2023.06.26 JEA Presents Environmental Stewardship Award to 29 Local Companies
- 2023.07.14 JEA Launches Fleet Vehicle Electrification Program
- 2023.08.22 JEA Issues Precautionary Boil Water Advisory for South Philips Highway and Nocatee Area, Encourages All Customers to Conserve
- 2023.08.22 Chief Human Resources Officer, VyStar Credit Union
- 2023.08.23 Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Remains in Effect for South Philips Highway, Nocatee Area, JEA Continues to Encourage All Customers to Conserve
- 2023.08.24 JEA Lifts Precautionary Boil Water Advisory for South Philips Highway, Nocatee Area
- 2023.08.28 JEA Prepares for Tropical Storm Idalia Encourages Customers to Be Ready
- 2023.08.30 JEA Responding to Customers Due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023.11.15 JEA Receives Top Ranking in 2023 Business Satisfaction Survey by J.D. Power
- 2023.11.07 JEA Receives Statewide Recognition for Programs That Enhance the Community
- 2023.11.20 Juli Crawford Promoted to JEA Vice President, Enterprise Strategy & Planning
- 2023.11.28 JEA and UNF Advance Sustainable Solutions at Lab Opening
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business and Supplier Diversity Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Water Facilities
- Frequent Water Questions
- JEA's H2.0 Purification Program
- Water Hardness Levels
- Water Meter Technology Upgrade
- Real Estate Services
- Benefits of Public Utilities
- Letter from Managing Director and CEO
- Una carta de nuestro director ejecutivo
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Keeping Your Bill Affordable
Please review our Procurement process below:
- Bid Submissions: Bids/Responses are to only be delivered electronically via the Zycus software system link provided. Instructions to register as a new user in Zycus or login as an existing user of Zycus are located at https://www.jea.com/about/procurement/zycus_portal/ OR https://zsn.zycus.com/guest.
- Pre-Bid Meetings: Pre-bid meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx. Any updates to current solicitations along with solicitation addendums will be posted in the Zycus event link. (Note, we are no longer posting addenda on jea.com. Only the Zycus link will contain addenda)
- Bid Openings: JEA will offering only virtual participation in Bid openings via Webex. We have included instructions on how to access the Webex meetings below, under Upcoming Important Dates.
- Solicitations: For any current solicitations, please frequently visit our Zycus portal at https://zsn.zycus.com/guest OR Formal Opportunities and Informal Opportunities pages to see a summary of opportunities including a Zycus event link. Please contact your respective JEA Buyer for any questions or updates to existing solicitations.
- Supplier Meetings: Supplier meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx. If an in person meeting is considered, the information will be included in the supplier invitation and mutually agreed upon.
- Awards: Awards meetings will be held in person in the JEA Customer Center, Hydrangea Room - 1st Floor, as well as remotely via WebEx. Please visit the Awards Meeting page to view any updates related to the Awards meetings.
Procurement Staff by Categories:
Electric & Compliance
Kenny R. Pearson, Portfolio Manager, email@example.com
Marcie L. Manganelli, Category Management Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eppie E. Green, Category Management Specialist, email@example.com
Jason Behr, Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linda S. Richardson, Purchasing Agent, Richls@jea.com
Victoria Holloway, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
Water/Wastewater and Environmental Services
Joe Perez, Portfolio Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Kruck, Category Management Specialist, email@example.com
Marline V. McDonald, Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Darriel Brown, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
David King, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Rix, Purchasing Agent, email@example.com
Cecil Camacho, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technologies and Customer Service
Nathan Woyak, Portfolio Manager, email@example.com
Nick Dambrose, Category Management Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Angel D. Iosua, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
Brooke Garland, Purchasing Agent, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aileen Cruz, Purchasing Assistant, email@example.com
Professional Services (Finance, Employee Services, Facilities, Real Estate, Government Relations, Audit Services)
Chrissy Nunziato, Portfolio Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eddie Bayouth, Category Management Specialist, email@example.com
Elaine Selders, Purchasing Agent, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Halley Stewart, Purchasing Agent, Senior, email@example.com
Sarah Millsap, Purchasing Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplier Diversity, Supplier Onboarding, Oracle iSupplier Portal & Zycus iSupplier Portal
Rita Scott, Manager Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program & Procurement Performance, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Rachelle Mead, Procurement Vendor Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Abe Antique, Operations Analyst, Senior, firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Contract Administration
Manager Procurement Contract Administration, Heather Beard, email@example.com
Formal Contracts: Terri Sexton, Contracts Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Amendments: Jessica Talley, Contracts Assistant, email@example.com
Business Opportunities with JEA
JEA's needs are quite diverse and whenever possible we like to keep business opportunities within the communities we serve. The commodities range in scope from the purchase of office supplies to the most complicated utility construction jobs and acquisition of large equipment, to the purchase of fuels. Each Buyer is proficient in the commodities they are assigned and have extensive training in the technical aspects of the goods and services they buy.
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000.
Informal Procurement Opportunities
Informal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost between $50,000 and $300,000.
Requests for Information
Informational requests determine interest in providing goods or services to JEA prior to a solicitation being created. It is JEA’s sole discretion whether a solicitation will be issued for these items.
Bid Openings and Results
JEA is always looking to improve our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. View current bids and results.
Award Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Awards Meetings will be held in person in the JEA Customer Center, Hydrangea Room - 1st Floor, as well as remotely via WebEx. Visit our Awards Meetings, Minutes and Agendas page to learn more.
Look Up an Invoice
Look up the status of an invoice.
Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business Program
JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program.
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA.
Information relevant to Procurement may be a public notice or an invitation to participate in opportunities available at JEA.
Upcoming Important Dates
How We Buy
The procurement of goods and services by JEA is governed by the JEA Procurement Code, which was developed to ensure that all bidders have an equal and fair opportunity to participate in the bid process.
For Administrative Remedies (per Article 4 of the JEA Procurement Code), contact JEA's Chief Procurement Officer: Jenny McCollum - firstname.lastname@example.org
On April 27, 2021 revisions to the JEA Procurement Code were Presented and approved by the JEA Board of Directors.
The Operational Procedures are intended to set forth guidelines for JEA Procurement and other JEA personnel.
Certain Supplies and Services need not be procured by the Chief Procurement Officer. In these cases, the Chief Executive Officer shall approve both the Procurement Directives governing the Procurement, and shall designate the Procurement Officer responsible for a specific area of Procurement.
The Standards: establish approved materials, design standards, and other useful information for contractors, consultants, developers and engineers working with JEA:
- FY22 JEA Procurement Report Memorandum and Annual Contracts Awarded Report for Procurement and JSEB as of 11-10-22
- 2022-12-16 JEA Procurement and JSEB Report Memorandum
Archived Annual Reports
Contact the Bid Office
At JEA we value strong ethics. JEA will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The JEA Ethics Program applies to all employees of JEA. Integrity must
underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and other employees.
Learn more about our Ethics Policy
Gift Message for Vendors
While all of us at JEA appreciate the good intentions with which gifts are given, we must be sensitive to the positions of special trust and responsibility we hold given the nature of our business.
Due to our ongoing obligation to our stakeholders, the giving and acceptance of gifts may lead to the appearance of impropriety. In light of this, JEA’s corporate Ethics Policy and the City of Jacksonville (COJ) Ethics Ordinance prohibit employees from
accepting gifts valued over $100 from vendors, and accumulated gifts from the same vendor must not exceed $250 per calendar year.
Learn more about our Gift Policy
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.