- My Account
- Service Charges
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- Name Changes and Account Transfers
- Service Reconnection
- Claim Resolution
- JEA Credit Score
- Social Security Numbers
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Medical Alerts
- MyWay Terms and Conditions
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Residential Account Policies and Forms
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
- eBill Address Instructions
Protecting You and Your Information
JEA is committed to protecting your personal information. We're also committed to providing you with resources to help you recognize scams and other fraudulent activities.
Occasionally, scam artists will pretend to be JEA employees in order to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. Know what to look for by reviewing the most common types of scams.
What’s the worst that could happen if someone hacks into your JEA online account?
What energy-saving products should you be wary of?
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.