- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Real Estate Services
Strategic Focus and Core Values
Our Strategic Areas of Focus
- Ease of doing business
- Environmental stewardship
- Economic development
- Community engagement
- Stakeholder Relationships
- JEA Brand Management
- Affordable rates
- Sound financial decisions
- Integrated Resource Plan
- Resilient/reliable infrastructure
- Technology, tools & data
- New business opportunities
- Real estate portfolio
- Exceptional work culture
- Diversity, equity & inclusion
- Employee development
- Employee engagement
- Labor relations
- 'Work from Wherever' approach
- Long-term workforce planning
Our Core Values
We put the physical and emotional wellbeing of people first, both at and away from the workplace.
We treat others with courtesy and respect, seeking diverse perspectives and helping to bring out the best in everyone.
Ethical Behavior and Values
JEA's commitment to meeting the highest ethical standards in all we do is a reflection of our Core Values. We work to balance the needs of our employees, customers and other stakeholders with the overall good of our company and community. We are personally accountable and expect the very best from each other. Our customers or colleagues could suffer financial or physical harm resulting from unethical acts.
JEA Ethics Hotline
If you observe unethical behavior at JEA, please call the JEA Ethics Hotline at 1 (800) 805-3569. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and manned by an independent vendor. This ensure callers can be anonymous if that is their desire.
Giving and receiving gifts in a business setting carries certain ethical implications of which we need to be aware. Soliciting, accepting or providing gifts could be a conflict of interest in the world of work.
When it comes to giving and receiving gifts, we are required to follow both the laws and regulations of our State, local and company polices. As found in the City of Jacksonville Ordinance Code, Sec. 602.701. - Prohibited receipt of gifts and payments:
Prohibited Gifts: No officer or JEA employee, or any other person on his or her behalf, shall knowingly accept, directly or indirectly, any one gift with a value greater than $100 or an accumulation of gifts in any one calendar year that exceeds $250 from any person or business entity that the officer or employee knows is:
- A lobbyist who lobbies the officer's or employee's agency;
- Any principal or employer of a lobbyist who lobbies the officer's or employee's agency;
- A vendor doing business with the officer's or employee's agency.
For purposes of the $250 annual accumulation of gifts, gifts of food and beverage not exceeding $25 on any given day shall not be included.
JEA employees may not accept business courtesies of any amount when there is an actual or perceived expectation that the donor may want something in return, may be attempting to gain an unfair advantage, or may be trying to influence an employee to do things that might violate laws.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.