Transparency is a key value and a priority at JEA. We want to make our latest financial information readily available to our investors and to our customers. If you have questions or need information that you cannot find here, please
JEA Expenses: Electric, Water and Wastewater
JEA's budget is divided into two distinct areas: the electric business and the water/wastewater business. The amount of revenue dollars used to operate each business during fiscal year 2016 is listed below.
- Electric System Revenue Uses: $1,418,175,000
- JEA Water/Wastewater Revenue Uses: $436,149,000
Learn How We Use Revenues to Operate, Maintain, and Improve Our Systems
A Few Words from Our Chief Financial Officer, Melissa Dykes
Events & Presentations
- No future events currently scheduled
- December 2016 Rating Agency Presentation - Presentation made by members of JEA's Senior Leadership Team to the three major rating agencies (S&P, Fitch and Moody's).
- LPPC Investor Forum Presentation
- JP Morgan Investor Presentation - Presentation given by JEA at J.P. Morgan’s Transportation and Utility Investor Forum on March 16, 2016. The forum provided investors with a unique opportunity to meet directly with issuers through both formal presentations and one-on-one sessions.
- National Federation of Municipal Analysts Presentation - Presentation given by Melissa Dykes, CFO, dealing with the credit impacts of natural disasters as part of a panel discussion at a seminar of The Education Committee of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts, held in New Orleans on January 30, 2014.
The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It does not include every item which may be of interest, nor does it purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to any of JEA's bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws. These materials do not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any security of JEA, nor are these materials a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Any investment decisions regarding the securities of JEA should be made only after a careful review of the complete offering and disclosure materials with respect to such securities and consultation with your own advisors as to the suitability of such securities for your particular circumstances.