- Advanced Technology Meters
- Exceleron honors JEA with 2016 President’s Award for Special Recognition
- J.D. Power 2016 Electric Utility Business Customer Satisfaction Study
- JEA Receives Mayor’s Environmental Award
- JEA Water/Wastewater Team Takes Home Top Honors
- JEA Wins Top Honors at Water Environment Federation Competition
- JEA’s Cybersecurity Efforts Receive National Recognition
- Lineman Rodeo
- Melissa Dykes Recognized
- Paul McElroy, Ultimate CEO
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Real Estate Services
Transparency is a key value and a priority at JEA. We want to make our latest financial information readily available to our investors and to our customers. If you have questions or need information that you cannot find here, please contact us.
JEA Expenses: Electric, Water and Wastewater
JEA's budget is divided into two distinct areas: the electric business and the water/wastewater business. The amount of revenue dollars used to operate each business during fiscal year 2017 is listed below.
- Electric System Revenue Uses: $1,383,122,000
- JEA Water/Wastewater Revenue Uses: $462,674,000
A Few Words from Our Chief Financial Officer, Melissa Dykes
Events & Presentations
- No future events currently scheduled
- December 2016 Rating Agency Presentation - Presentation made by members of JEA's Senior Leadership Team to the three major rating agencies (S&P, Fitch and Moody's).
- LPPC Investor Forum Presentation
- JP Morgan Investor Presentation - Presentation given by JEA at J.P. Morgan’s Transportation and Utility Investor Forum on March 16, 2016. The forum provided investors with a unique opportunity to meet directly with issuers through both formal presentations and one-on-one sessions.
- National Federation of Municipal Analysts Presentation - Presentation given by Melissa Dykes, CFO, dealing with the credit impacts of natural disasters as part of a panel discussion at a seminar of The Education Committee of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts, held in New Orleans on January 30, 2014.
- Melissa H. Dykes, Chief Financial Officer
- Joseph E. Orfano, Treasurer
(904) 665-4541 Email
The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It does not include every item which may be of interest, nor does it purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to any of JEA's bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws. These materials do not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any security of JEA, nor are these materials a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Any investment decisions regarding the securities of JEA should be made only after a careful review of the complete offering and disclosure materials with respect to such securities and consultation with your own advisors as to the suitability of such securities for your particular circumstances.
Step into JEA's Outage Center
Need to report or monitor an outage? Do it right here.