- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Purified Water
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Vision, Mission and Values
Transparency is a key value and a priority at JEA. We want to make our latest financial information readily available to our investors and to our customers. If you have questions or need information that you cannot find here, please contact us.
Plant Vogtle Update
JEA is providing the following information for informational purposes only and such information has not been prepared with a view to and is not suitable for the purposes of making an informed investment decision. Nothing contained in the following constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell or buy securities. No person should make an investment decision in reliance on the following information. JEA has filed financial information and operating data and other information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board’s Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA), and JEA encourages investors to review all information concerning its bonds that is filed on EMMA before making any investment decision. The following information speaks only as of its date.
- Responses to Investor Questions Dated September 24, 2018 (PDF)
- Responses to Investor Questions Dated October 16, 2018 (PDF)
JEA Expenses: Electric, Water and Wastewater
JEA's budget is divided into two distinct areas: the electric business and the water/wastewater business. The amount of revenue dollars used to operate each business during fiscal year 2017 is listed below.
- Electric System Revenue Uses: $1,383,122,000
- JEA Water/Wastewater Revenue Uses: $462,674,000
A Few Words from Our Chief Financial Officer, Ryan Wannemacher
Events & Presentations
- No future events currently scheduled
- December 2016 Rating Agency Presentation - Presentation made by members of JEA's Senior Leadership Team to the three major rating agencies (S&P, Fitch and Moody's).
- LPPC Investor Forum Presentation
- JP Morgan Investor Presentation - Presentation given by JEA at J.P. Morgan’s Transportation and Utility Investor Forum on March 16, 2016. The forum provided investors with a unique opportunity to meet directly with issuers through both formal presentations and one-on-one sessions.
- National Federation of Municipal Analysts Presentation - Presentation given by Melissa Dykes, CFO, dealing with the credit impacts of natural disasters as part of a panel discussion at a seminar of The Education Committee of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts, held in New Orleans on January 30, 2014.
- Ryan Wannemacher, Chief Financial Officer
- Joseph E. Orfano, Treasurer
The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It does not include every item which may be of interest, nor does it purport to present full and fair disclosure with respect to any of JEA's bond programs within the meaning of applicable securities laws. These materials do not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any security of JEA, nor are these materials a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any security. Any investment decisions regarding the securities of JEA should be made only after a careful review of the complete offering and disclosure materials with respect to such securities and consultation with your own advisors as to the suitability of such securities for your particular circumstances.