- My Account
- Account Name Changes
- Changes in Account Holder
- Claim Resolution
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- JEA Credit Score
- Medical Alerts
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Service Charges
- Service Reconnection
- Social Security Numbers
- Add, Move, or Stop Service
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
Service Reconnection Policy
In order to have service reinstated, you must pay the total bill in full, in addition to any increase in your security deposit. A service reconnection fee of $14 for each service will be added to the next bill. If the service was disconnected at the pole, a service reconnection fee of $25 will be added to the next bill.
A pole reconnection can take up to 24-48 hours for restoration. For same day reconnection, you must make your payment prior to 6 p.m., for payments received after 6 p.m. service will not be reconnected until the following business day. If your service was disconnected at the pole it will take up to 24 hours for services to be reconnected.
- Payment is required in US currency. In the event foreign currency is processed, the customer’s account will be adjusted for the currency conversion and any associated fees.
- A payment is considered timely or on time if the total amount of the bill is received and posted to the customer’s account by bill due date.
- A 1.5% late payment charge will be assessed to the past due amount on active accounts (with the exception to balances covered by payment arrangement amounts) four (4) days after most recent bill due date.
- Changes to the bill cycle may be granted to accommodate customers who receive monthly income such as Social Security, AFDC, etc. to correspond with payment due date to avoid unnecessary late payment charges.
Switch to eBill
Join over 150,000 JEA customers who have already signed up to receive their JEA bill by email. It's safe, secure and better for the environment!