- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
What is an Informal Bid?
When JEA needs to procure goods or services estimated to cost less than $300,000 it will solicit informal bids based on the following criteria:
- If the project is expected to cost less than $5,000, at least one quote is required.
- If the project is expected to cost $5,000 - $50,000 at least three quotes are required.
- If the project is expected to cost $50,000 or more at least three quotes are required, however at least five quotes are recommended.
A bid of this nature will also be placed on Informal Bids.
Empowering Our Community
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.