- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
What is an Informal Bid?
When JEA needs to procure goods or services estimated to cost less than $300,000 it will solicit informal bids based on the following criteria:
- If the project is expected to cost less than $5,000, at least one quote is required.
- If the project is expected to cost $5,000 - $50,000 at least three quotes are required.
- If the project is expected to cost $50,000 or more at least three quotes are required, however at least five quotes are recommended.
A bid of this nature will also be placed on Informal Bids.