- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- Bid Results
- Requests for Information
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Bid Forms
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Real Estate Services
Requirements for Safety-Qualified Contractors at JEA
All JEA contractors, and their subcontractors performing safety sensitive work on our projects will adhere to our safety practices and guidelines. Every person who works on any JEA project is expected to follow these practices to ensure their personal safety as well as the safety of every other person on a site or in the nearby community.
If you are a prospective JEA contractor:
- Please submit a fully executed Contractor Safety Qualification Questionnaire .
- Contractors must be safety qualified prior to starting any scope of work deemed to be safety sensitive.
- The solicitation will specify whether or not safety qualification is necessary for contractors and subcontractors for that particular project.
Every JEA safety qualified vendor must re-qualify annually.
- Please provide your annual statistical safety data for the past year using the Annual Contractor Safety Form .
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.