- Advanced Technology Meters
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
Requirements for Safety-Qualified Contractors at JEA
All JEA contractors, and their subcontractors performing safety sensitive work on our projects will adhere to our safety practices and guidelines. Every person who works on any JEA project is expected to follow these practices to ensure their personal safety as well as the safety of every other person on a site or in the nearby community.
If you are a prospective JEA contractor:
- Please submit a fully executed Contractor Safety Qualification Questionnaire .
- Contractors must be safety qualified prior to starting any scope of work deemed to be safety sensitive.
- The solicitation will specify whether or not safety qualification is necessary for contractors and subcontractors for that particular project.
Every JEA safety qualified vendor must re-qualify annually.
- Please provide your annual statistical safety data for the past year using the Annual Contractor Safety Form .
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.