- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
JEA Has Strong Showing at Black Expo
Jacksonville, FL - JEA was pleased to participate in the 11th Annual Florida Black Expo this past Saturday at the Prime Osborn Convention Center. An estimated 20,000 people attended the Expo to enjoy food, entertainment and information provided by over 150 vendors from across the Southeast. JEA was among 31 other local corporations participating.
In addition to providing a booth where customers could learn about JEA services as well as ways to lower their utility bill, JEA hosted a series of seminars free to Expo attendees: “Tips for Winning Government Contracts” specifically targeted to small and emerging business owners.
Recently named JEA Managing Director and CEO, Paul McElroy, was on hand along with 16 other JEA staff members to address customer concerns and provide attendees with energy efficiency solutions.
JEA is the seventh-largest community-owned electric utility in the United States and one of the largest water and sewer utilities in the nation providing electric, water and sewer service to residents and businesses in northeast Florida.
- ways to save