- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- 2021.09.30 Ricky Erixton, JEA Vice President of Electric Systems, Named to SERC Reliability Board of Directors
- 2021.09.30 Ricardo “Rick” Morales III Appointed to JEA Board of Directors
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Real Estate Services
- Community Impact
Safety Orientation Training for Contractors
All JEA contractor and subcontractor employees must receive basic work site safety orientation and/or training, in addition to any other JEA specific requirements.
We recognize that many contractors have excellent training programs in place; however to ensure consistency, all contractors and subcontractor employees working at JEA sites or projects are required to complete either:
- JEA Construction Site Safety Orientation (JEA CSSO) conducted by the Northeast Florida Safety Council (NEFSC)
This course is a modified version of the NCCER CSSO course and is specific for JEA as it includes the additional 2-hour JEA Operation Specific Safety Training. The JEA CSSO course is only available at the NEFSC.
- or -
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) 8-hour Construction Site Safety Orientation (CSSO) and 2-hour JEA Operation Specific Safety Training
This option is for those students who have not taken the JEA specific CSSO class at the Northeast Florida Safety Council.)
- or -
- OSHA 10-hour for Construction Safety and Health and 2-hour JEA Operation Specific Safety Training
- Site Specific Orientation may be required depending on your job site. Contact your JEA Project Manager for specific site requirements.
In addition to meeting the requirements of employees listed above, supervisors/foremen are required to attend the Safety Leadership Development program offered through NEFSC or an equivalent program.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.